• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

<--- in the ohio/pennsylvania group. Can drive van! Has DVD player in van!

Haven't quite fleshed out plans yet. But whatever.

I'll be there :)

What other plans do you need? Sweet ride...movies...that's enough for me!

We'll have to chat it out in DYK or a conference call one of these days (Josh, I'll need your number). I'd like to be down there at least Thursday-Monday (we can do longer if we want to spend more time exploring the area, I have absolutely no issue with that). I plan on most likely renting a car so we'll have 2 vehicles to get around if we need to, as I'd like to make a day trip to Cocoa beach and don't know if you guys would be up for that. I also have a friend I'd like to visit, and I think he lives near Tampa. You two would be more than welcome to come along on any adventures, of course. :)

So our room will be me, you two, and Angela? Sounds good.

Katie, I'll probably be able to get a donation from the pet store like last year. I may also have hatchlings, we'll see though, my breeding plans changed quite a bit at the last minute.

Heather, it's Saturday and Sunday, and Sunday is the best day for deals, so you only have to make it for dinner on Sat night... You can do it! Florida vacation... Florida vacation... say it with me, Florida vacation!

Someday I'll move down there, and all my problems will be solved :D

For now, I don't think I could even afford a flight. I only have a little over 100 dollars saved up, and I need to scrape together enough money for car insurance soon.

We'll have to chat it out in DYK or a conference call one of these days (Josh, I'll need your number). I'd like to be down there at least Thursday-Monday (we can do longer if we want to spend more time exploring the area, I have absolutely no issue with that). I plan on most likely renting a car so we'll have 2 vehicles to get around if we need to, as I'd like to make a day trip to Cocoa beach and don't know if you guys would be up for that. I also have a friend I'd like to visit, and I think he lives near Tampa. You two would be more than welcome to come along on any adventures, of course. :)

So our room will be me, you two, and Angela? Sounds good.

We should probably hash it out in DYK...I gotta keep my post count up! I'll PM you with my details so that we don't clutter this thread too much...

You're not allowed to go, Gene! I'm supposed to be the biggest guy there. You are killing all my street cred with the ladies...or something like that. :cool:

I don't think it matters how big you are Josh.

Attachments

• Mormon.jpg
    Mormon.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 93
Someday I'll move down there, and all my problems will be solved :D

For now, I don't think I could even afford a flight. I only have a little over 100 dollars saved up, and I need to scrape together enough money for car insurance soon.

Well darn!
You'll love it here! Summer is actually longer than 6 weeks... ;)

Back