CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

His first live one!

Old 03-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #231
beautifullywild77
It happens on a ball python forum. My husband and I have read numerous threads about live feeding where people are even worse.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #232
Cassie16
Debating is fun. People enjoy doing it. Even those who say, "let's let this thread die," obviously get some enjoyment out of the back and forth nature of arguments because theyre still around to read them. Argumentative threads get far more participation than any other type.

Perhaps that makes me a bit "trollish". So be it

Old 03-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #233
Caleb McGuire
Im just wondering, but pinky seems little to big for your snake their. like mine is about that size and 174 grams or little more. Mine should be on adult mice by now dunno why he isnt anyways just by the looks pinkys looks small for your little buddy

Old 03-16-2012, 12:15 AM   #234
Christen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb McGuire View Post
Im just wondering, but pinky seems little to big for your snake their. like mine is about that size and 174 grams or little more. Mine should be on adult mice by now dunno why he isnt anyways just by the looks pinkys looks small for your little buddy
What size are you feeding your snake? At 175 grams he can definitely eat adult mice or at least weaned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google