CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Fresh dead vs f/t?

Old 03-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #71
firfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
I have heard that overindulgence of alcohol tends to erode self control and restraint.

Just sayin'.
Naaa, thats a myth, I am fairly sure but then agian Iam Irish. Thanks so much for your useful post farmgirl, really wanted someones opnion on the idea befor doing it.

Old 03-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #72
Farmgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
I have heard that overindulgence of alcohol tends to erode self control and restraint.

Just sayin'.
preachin to the chior hun!! My dad was an uber-alcoholic, so I do know.

But Legion was asking why he hasn't been booted so that he can't post anymore, you don't want to post, don't post......easy, peasy!!

Name:  1277820394307[1].jpg
Views: 316
Size:  26.7 KB

Old 03-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #73
Farmgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by firfly View Post
Naaa, thats a myth, I am fairly sure but then agian Iam Irish. Thanks so much for your useful post farmgirl, really wanted someones opnion on the idea befor doing it.
No problem, I love to help where I can and. my mouse colony is now 1.10 and I'm working on colony #2, I have about 42 babies between pinky and fuzzy right now!!

Old 03-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #74
firfly
Hey, that guy isnt stupid he just lives in West Texas.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #75
Farmgirl
there are stupid people EVERYWHERE!! nowhere is immune to that!!

Old 03-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #76
firfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl View Post
there are stupid people EVERYWHERE!! nowhere is immune to that!!
LOL...I should have clarified, I live in West Texas, and we have no water.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #77
Farmgirl
LMAO!! Ok, it's funny now that it in context!!, I'm from BC, we have water EVERYWHERE!!

Old 03-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #78
7legion77
I'm over it by now, I asked to be banned cause I was tired of getting grilled on here but I guess we can move on now. I come in peace.

In other news, I'm putting the snake through a rigorous diet. I'm sure some of you have had snakes that got a little overweight, what weight loss programs have you tried?

I'm going with with one hopper/young adult every two weeks. Hopefully he will get slimmer over time.

Old 03-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #79
7legion77
"but do you want me to link you to the very post where he SAID he got a psychosexual thrill out of it?"

I was paraphrasing what Bethany had said in an earlier thread, she came up with that word. I'm very sarcastic sometimes, maybe it's hard for forum readers online to pick up on that.
It's not like I ACTUALLY get sexually aroused watching a mouse struggle, I just admire the snake's ability to kill.

Old 03-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #80
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
I mistook a post near one of your early ones as from you, re: maturity and for that, I apologise.

However. My behaviour is different because I a- am not instigating, b- am not being a hypocrite to make a point, c- have been consistent in all my arguments, and d- cannot show approval for the pointless suffering of an animal. I'm a vet tech. Preventing suffering is why I got into the field in the first place.

Nice that you have basically stated that Legion is a Liar. I happen to believe that myself, but do you want me to link you to the very post where he SAID he got a psychosexual thrill out of it?
Oh yes, Legion is undoubtably a liar. He said he was gone for good but he keeps coming back. I can't understand why, to tell you the truth.

I mean most of the people here tend to love ALL living things, and don't believe in causing unneccessary pain to anything, but even the ones who don't care about cruelty to the prey items feed f/t for the safety and well being of their snake.
And at this forum, the care of snakes comes first.
How can someone who puts his snake at risk every week FOR NO GOOD REASON ever expect to be accepted here?
And he really doesn't seem to care that to us his widdle feelings pale in comparison to that animal that depends on him to keep it safe and healthy.
At least his opinions are public record, and I am sure he will be placed on many DNBOST lists.

edited to add, he is also obviously a troll. Why he not banned yet I don't know. Megan pointed out earlier that his posts range from hitting mice with a hammer, being afraid to touch the mice, saying that f/t is better but having mice in the freezer is icky, and a hundred other stances. He seems to have more personalities than Sybil and pulls out whichever one he thinks will troll better.
Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even own a snake.

He reminds me alot of a former member whose name began with an L. But that one used the Bible as an excuse for the nasty things he did and I don't think he was an alcoholic. But it is hard not to find similaries, isn't it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google