• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I have a two headed baby Corn?

I personally think that two headed cornsnakes are an ugly mutation and should be humanely put to sleep to stop imediately.

Shrap said:
I personally think that two headed cornsnakes are an ugly mutation and should be humanely put to sleep to stop imediately.

Why in God's name would you do that to an animal that has the ability to live otherwise?

well it would'nt have a very nice life always competing with the other head for food. Any way just an opinion.

Regards, Jazz
Whoops! George,
Whoops! Shrap!

I'm just curious...why wouldn't it have a very nice life?

Seems to me that as long as it is healthy and vivrant, and you can keep the two heads from trying to kill each other durnig feeding, an anomaly such as this could live a long and happy life as a pet.

Granted...in the wild, this thing would probably not live more than a day or two, what with 2 heads trying to flee from predators in opposite directions and such. But as a pet, it seems to me that this snake(s?) could live a full and happy life, and make the owner incredibly proud.

I would take it, for the right price, as long as I knew it would eat properly, and live healthy if kept correctly...

You think that just because it LOOKS different and it travels different then "normal" snakes, it should be put to sleep?!?!?! Thats terrible! What if you had a kid with two heads! You you just humanely put them to sleep!!! that is mean! Everything has a right to live. I can see why you would think I should put it to sleep if its suffering, but putting it to sleep because you dont like how it looks... That is just terrible!

Out of curiosity what were the parents of this baby? Do you know if there's a history of twins at all and what were the siblings like...just curious.

~Katie

Hey, I'm in Omaha too! Just sent you a PM offering to come take pictures if you can't get a camera. I'd LOVE to see this snake in person!

Candachan said:
Hey, I'm in Omaha too! Just sent you a PM offering to come take pictures if you can't get a camera. I'd LOVE to see this snake in person!
I'd bet my granite you don't get your offer taken up..............

How about a two tailed corn?
Clintconjoined.jpg

Yeah, I hatched that one about 3 years ago, I think.

I was not able to get it to feed. It also developed an absess where the tails split so I put it down.
2tails6

It was severly kinked at the navel area, I don't think it ever had a chance.

What!

What Is That Supposed To Mean! You Think Im Fibbing! I Just Got Home From A Friends House! He Bought The Snake And Might Put Pics On Photobucket!

lol how ironic you sold it BEFORE you got pics, and i seriously doubt if you accualy had a 2 headed snake you would sell it before bragging all over the net WITH pics, and let alone your friend being able to AFFORD it,

?

didnt you read the other posts! I broke my camera. And I sold him cheap. My friend wanted him and I didnt think I could take care of him so I gave him a deal.

JGAust said:
didnt you read the other posts! I broke my camera. And I sold him cheap. My friend wanted him and I didnt think I could take care of him so I gave him a deal.

what makes him any different then all your other snakes?
if thats the case then you should sell all your other snakes aswell,

Want my honest opinion? Your lying just for the sake of some cheap publicity,

I asked you where you got this corn from, and you didn't reply. You posted pictures of your snakes in another thread, and they were all too young to breed. I also asked the morph of the snake without reply.

I try not to be pessimistic, but I am really doubtful here.

Sucks too, I wanted to see it. :(

Back