CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Leopard corn snakes

Old 02-10-2020, 09:34 PM   #1
Frank Pinello
Leopard corn snakes

Brace’s Exotics face book page has photos of a group of hatchlings what he calls leopard corn snakes.
Has anyone heard of these, know any history on them?
Thanks

Old 02-11-2020, 09:06 AM   #2
Lore
I really like the look of them! one of the ones he has posted almost reminds me of twin spot hognose. Have you asked him for more info about them?

Old 02-11-2020, 09:21 AM   #3
Lore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Pinello View Post
Brace’s Exotics face book page has photos of a group of hatchlings what he calls leopard corn snakes.
Has anyone heard of these, know any history on them?
Thanks
I decided to send him a quick message. He said there was a breeder local to him that produces for wholesale and that he is hoping to prove them out with some test breeding. That he has yet to produce good visuals so he's not sure any will be available.

Old 02-11-2020, 11:02 AM   #4
67temp
I seem to recall the last couple of years they had been brought up several times typically with some controversy. Since the source isn't really known several people were claiming hybrid.

Old 02-11-2020, 12:09 PM   #5
MysticExotics
I have one that came from a breeder that was local to me at the time.
Pic of when I first got him, and a recent pic.
He was out of a Fire Motley x normal w/ unknown hets.

Old 02-11-2020, 08:49 PM   #6
Frank Pinello
Thanks for the replies.
I figured I would ask this crew first about them before I checked with him to get some unbiased info. Looks like no one really knows much about them.

Old 02-12-2020, 10:33 AM   #7
Dragonling
I've been curious about 'em, but hesitant to jump in. The visuals seem to be highly variable. I usually like a little more more predictability, which is probably why I still have no Miami and only one Okeetee-phase animal. It might be interesting to see how much these could be refined with selective breeding though.

Old 08-04-2020, 08:56 PM   #8
Shiari
Interestingly, I may be getting an adult male one of these on Thursday. I'll get better pictures once he's in hand, but the pictures I got from the original owner are definitely suspicious for being this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google