• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Two....wait...FOUR new Kings!!

Do you have your kings yet?

I did! I've been pretty busy with the move & a recent trip out east, but hopefully, I can get some updated pix fairly soon.

I went to Tinley last weekend & picked up yet another Kingsnake. LOL
I picked up a MBK male. I looked for a female, but all were males. I'll find a female MBK at some point.

I did! I've been pretty busy with the move & a recent trip out east, but hopefully, I can get some updated pix fairly soon.

I went to Tinley last weekend & picked up yet another Kingsnake. LOL
I picked up a MBK male. I looked for a female, but all were males. I'll find a female MBK at some point.

I'm looking forward to the pictures!

I'm looking forward to the pictures!
I will try to get pix later this week. I offered their second meal with me tonight, & two of the babies are holding out on eating.
I ended up rewarming the pinks in hot water & put each of the two in small deli cups, to leave over night, in hopes that they will eat.

I did get a good photo of my MBK while I was at my BF's in MD, before I shipped him to my friend here in WA.

Attachments

• 006mbk.jpg
    006mbk.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 17
He's so shiny!

My Elliot is holding out on eating, but I found him soaking in his water dish this morning so I'm hotel that after his shed he'll eat. He's had 2 meals with me, and it's been about a month since I've had him.

Gorgeous little MBK!
Thanks! I love MBK's! I found a female for him!
Mike Madec from Isis Reptiles has a couple clutches, I believe. They are male heavy, so they're not selling females by themselves.
I'm pickig up a 1.1 pair of MBK's & the male will go to Tara, who has a female MBK. That will give us each an unrelated pair to work with.
He's so shiny!

My Elliot is holding out on eating, but I found him soaking in his water dish this morning so I'm hotel that after his shed he'll eat. He's had 2 meals with me, and it's been about a month since I've had him.

MBK's are pretty cool! They are the poor man's Indigo! :)

I found out from Mike Fedzen that one of the babies I got (one that has refused f/t twice) was only eating live, & the other two had eaten f/t multiple times before I got them.
The two fed f/t, have each eaten once & refused once.

I'll be looking for live pinkies this weekend for them.

It's not a HUGE deal, but I would have liked to have known, because I did have a small colony of mice & I culled them before I left for Tinley. I really don't have a very good place to keep them, other than the laundry room, which is off the kitchen & I really do not want to deal with the smell.

I had considered investing in one of the wooden storage sheds, insulating it & putting feeder rodents in there, but I will have to see if I can afford that anytime soon.

I think once they have been with me for a while, they should switch over to f/t. Kings eat anything, right?? LOL

Back