CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

Carpet Pythons

Old 06-28-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
MysticExotics
Carpet Pythons

I know some of you love the Carpet Pythons as well.....enjoy

Karma hatched last year on my 40th birthday I'm fairly certain Karma is a female, but I'm not 100% sure.
I got Karma when she was just 3 weeks old. She bit the guy I got her from when he tried popping her. So while she was latched onto his thumb, I popped her.
I'll get some updated pic of her fairly soon.

She was just 19 grams when I got her, & took a long time get get eating. She even dropped a couple grams in the beginning. I was worried about her, but she eventually started eating & has been a fairly good eater ever since. She's about due for another weight, but the last time I weighed her, was 2.5 months ago, at 63 grams.

Old 06-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #2
Razz
very cute

Old 06-28-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
MysticExotics
Next is Tyr, my Jungle Carpet male. I took him in as a foster/possible keeper, when someone couldn't care for her snakes after losing her job. I knew right away that I wanted him to stay. He's got a fabulous temperment & I have used him to helped a friend who has had a snake phobia.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:07 AM   #4
Em Wright
Aww Karma is adorable!! More pics please?

Old 06-29-2011, 08:42 AM   #5
SnakeAround
I love these creatures! I Had one but had to sell him due to me moving and rearranging stuff. Tough choice though Karma changed more then I would have expected, I though the brownish pattern would have gotten more red or lighter, not black?

Old 06-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #6
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Ooooo.... your guys are pretty! So that's the boy who came with the girl I'm taking home? He's handsome. Although, I must admit, I don't think I've ever seen a carpet python who wasn't :-).

Old 06-29-2011, 04:22 PM   #7
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Wright View Post
Aww Karma is adorable!! More pics please?
LOL-ok, will do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel View Post
I love these creatures! I Had one but had to sell him due to me moving and rearranging stuff. Tough choice though Karma changed more then I would have expected, I though the brownish pattern would have gotten more red or lighter, not black?
I love these guys too!! I'm sorry to hear that you had to rehome yours.
I think the insides of her bands will lighten up, but I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z) View Post
Ooooo.... your guys are pretty! So that's the boy who came with the girl I'm taking home? He's handsome. Although, I must admit, I don't think I've ever seen a carpet python who wasn't :-).
Thank you Irish
Yes, that is the one I was talking about. They did not come from the same breeder, but I got them both from the same person. (She got Tyr from CL before I got him.)

Here's a pic of Karma that I took today. I think she's pre-shed. Her shed process is so much longer than the corns.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:24 PM   #8
MysticExotics
Next is Daray. He's an '09 IJ Carpet Python. He's poss het Granite. I have a female from the same pair, that is a '10 baby. I hope to prove out the Granite.

Daray has a bit of a 'tude, can you tell?

Old 06-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #9
azhketh
Lol, I recognize that pose from trying to move around my baby boa last night, to see if he'd shed yet. He was not amused. XD Your carpets are beautiful, hopefully I'll have one this fall.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #10
MysticExotics
Thank you
If you need help finding one, I know where to find them