• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn Snake Value??

Śiva

I have been considering selling two of my corns lately and was wondering what a good asking price would be?

the first one is a 2001 hypo male from serpenco. he is small and eating fuzzies twice a week. despite being so small he is fiestly and is currently being housed with my adult snow female. he has not bred her yet but not for a lack of trying. she refuses him every time LOL, it is funny to watch. anyway what do you think is a fair asking price for him?
here he is....
4050ZhaneelandTadrith.jpg

I am also going to sell my female butter corn. I thought she was male but it is still not breeding my female after about a month or so of being housed together. I pretty positive that it is female but i will make sure 100% before i actually sell her. she is about 300-310 grams and 39 inches long. eating adult mice twice a week. how much do you think she is worth?

here she is...she is a lot more yellow in real life but my digi cam has trouble with bright/light colors....

4050butterpic.jpg

Any opinions are greatly appreciated :) Thanks a bunch!

All three of your snakes look really good! I especially like your butter! Why are you going to be selling them anyways? As far as a fair asking price, I think that is up to you. You know what you paid for them and what you would like to get. Generally, you can sell older corns for more than hatchlings simply because they are breedable. With all that in mind... what would you want for that butter?

IndianaCorn

I'm going to be selling them because i need to make room and money for my other projects. The hypo i have no plans for anymore and the butter turned out female rather than male (I have a caramel het butter female that i needed a male for) Thanks for the kind comments about my snakes :) and e-mail me if you want to discuss the price for the butter. I can also send you some more recent pics(taken today) Thanks,

When I bought all the equipment for my corn - I had a good look around at the snakes they had in.

The baby corns were going for £45 - £50 but this is Engalnd so I dunno if it'd be the same wher you live.

Hope this is slightly helpful - but I agree with Indiana Corn

Just consider what you paid for them - If you bought them as infants you can charge a little more cause they're of breeding maturity.

Veni ^_^

:)

Back