• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Go girls!

diamondlil

Mice! They taste so nice!
Feeding time for Calamity, Lola and Lil. I was culling out the pink-eyed whites, and let the girlies have some wriggly treats

Attachments

• 43a.JPG
    43a.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 2,730
  • 88a.JPG
    88a.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,729
  • 74a.JPG
    74a.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 2,732
Here're Sundance and Nellie today. Both growing up nicely

Attachments

• 41a.JPG
    41a.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 2,624
And Annie. I swear this snake poses for the camera

Attachments

• 41a.JPG
    41a.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 2,623
Lola and Lil today. (I think Lola wanted to show me how good she is at eating mice)

Attachments

• 75a.JPG
    75a.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,550
  • 82a.JPG
    82a.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 2,554
  • 105a.JPG
    105a.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 2,555
Annie today. I love her grey head, it looks like someone washed it over with watercolour paint

Attachments

• 52a.JPG
    52a.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 458
I love that last picture of Lil, she just looks like she's clowning around, looking at you upside down. :roflmao:

I really like Annie, but I am curious as to what morph she is? From your sig I guess either "Ghost motley" or "Granite" but am a newbie to morphs.

I bought Annie as a motley ghost from a breeder at a herp show. She was quite dark at first and I had no idea she'd get so light and have pink and grey tones show up. In real life her head is a steel grey which I'm having trouble catching on film.

In contrast, here's a couple of my favorite pictures of my granite, Pearl. She's much darker than most of the granites I've seen on here, but she's newly shed and due to feed so I shall try for some new pics of her

Attachments

• 3a.JPG
    3a.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 451
  • 59a.JPG
    59a.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 451
Wow, that IS a nice, dark granite. I like Annie a lot. I'd love to see her in person. I can imagine what the camera's neglecting to pick up. :)

Pearl is absolutely gorgeous. I love the contrast on her - can't wait to see her when she's fully adult.

Thanks! (Toyah, I was starting to think Pearl must be an oddity, because most of the granites shown are so light!)

Calamity and Lola today. There's 40 grams difference in weight between them, because Calamity doesn't always eat, and Lola never refuses

Attachments

• 48a.JPG
    48a.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 423
  • 89a.JPG
    89a.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 421
Back