CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

2009 Yahoo - Pro Football Pickem - Contest - Prizes

Old 01-10-2010, 09:10 PM   #1591
The_Thunderer
Thanks, Heather and Michael... IF Dallas beats Minn (sorry Heather... we'll be at odds next week)... AND the Cards beat NO next week... It'll be AZ vs. Dallas IN DALLAS for the NFC Championship.

Now, I'm a Cowboy fan... always will be. I've rooted for the Cards because of Kurt and his goodness to our organization... not to mention that he's just a GREAT man. I will be in a REAL quandry if/when that matchup happens... REAL quandry.

As for how Kurt looks... My wife thinks so too!!! AND, surprisingly, I don't even mind.

Old 05-28-2010, 04:58 PM   #1592
Blue Apple Herps
Sorry to bump this up, but have any of the other contest winners heard from VinnyJ? I sent him money to cover shipping, but never heard anything back. I PM'd him in March, which he read, but never responded to, and then again PM'd him a couple of weeks ago.

At this point I don't care about the snake, just want my shipping money back as I can spend it elsewhere (I can't stand the thought of throwing $45 down the drain). Anyone know how to get in contact with him?

Old 05-28-2010, 06:18 PM   #1593
The_Thunderer
I haven't heard from him yet, but someone mentioned that he's gonna contact us soon. At this point, the prize isn't too important to me, but it would be great to hear from Vinny - that HE's okay.

Old 06-06-2010, 09:10 PM   #1594
Emanon
I will see if I can get in touch with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google