CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

*KISS ME!...I am faced!*

Old 10-24-2008, 10:31 PM   #1
*salAMANDA88*
*KISS ME!...I am faced!*

well my friends may not EVER get me snakes...or any other creepy, but awesome crawleys.....
they do however get me good gifts..
one friend just bought me a ticket to see DROPKICK MURPHYS!!!
were goin' on the 6th ..I can't frickin' wait!!!!
They have a bagpipe player in the band...lol. I wanna look under his kilt!
I'll be listenin to AWESOME hard-core Irish music all night, and will be singing "Kiss me I am faced" all night long!!!
WOOOOO-HOOOO!...gonna be a fun time!!
(sorry if any thing I said mad anyone mad...)

for those who do not know who they are...go to youTube, and look up Bar Room Hero, Spicy McHaggis jig, and Skinhead on the MTBA!....or just about anything from them!!

(SO excited!!)

Old 10-24-2008, 10:34 PM   #2
*salAMANDA88*
woops...should be "Kiss me I am *poop* faced"..I guess I can not say Shizzle

Old 10-24-2008, 10:55 PM   #3
tom e
Love them! Haven't heard anything since 'Sing Loud Sing Proud' though.. Have fun!!

Old 10-24-2008, 11:04 PM   #4
measley
That's awesome!! I hope you have tons of fun!! Dropkick Murpheys takes me back to hanging out at my boyfriend's frat house at the end of the night!!! A couple of my friends have seen Dropkick Murpheys in concert and said it was a great show! Happy Birthday! and I hope you enjoy the concert, you have great friends!!

Old 10-25-2008, 05:16 PM   #5
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by measley View Post
That's awesome!! I hope you have tons of fun!! Dropkick Murpheys takes me back to hanging out at my boyfriend's frat house at the end of the night!!! A couple of my friends have seen Dropkick Murpheys in concert and said it was a great show! Happy Birthday! and I hope you enjoy the concert, you have great friends!!
Thanks a bunch...I will have fun..I hope...um....btw..its not my B-day...that was July 1st!...lol...but I Thanks in advanced for next year!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom e View Post
Love them! Haven't heard anything since 'Sing Loud Sing Proud' though.. Have fun!!
Thanks...I will!..so frickin' pumped!

Old 10-25-2008, 05:24 PM   #6
Rich in KY
I have heard a couple of their songs. I bet seeing them live will be fun!

Old 10-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #7
measley
Quote:
Originally Posted by *salAMANDA88* View Post
Thanks a bunch...I will have fun..I hope...um....btw..its not my B-day...that was July 1st!...lol...but I Thanks in advanced for next year!...:
My bad!! I guess I assumed that because your friends were giving you gifts it was your birthday! It's even better that they got it for you when it wasn't your birthday!!! Awesome friends!!

Old 10-25-2008, 10:29 PM   #8
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by measley View Post
My bad!! I guess I assumed that because your friends were giving you gifts it was your birthday! It's even better that they got it for you when it wasn't your birthday!!! Awesome friends!!
I know..its great..I was like..I think I love you...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich in KY View Post
I have heard a couple of their songs. I bet seeing them live will be fun!
oh' from all of the live vids that I have seen...it will be...cant wait..they are great!..gonna show the true IRISH lass inside that night..if you know what I mean...hope it won't end with

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google