• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

We've all seen pictures of your snakes..

JTGoff69 said:
Khaman, just WHAT kind of role playing game is that?? LOL :grin01:

My kind, where is that and how do I join? Hehe. (Whatever happened to cutesy Final Fantasy type RPGs eh!)

e4e246bd3b.jpg

heres me and my lil snow that just returned home from a 10 day escape, think him and the ferrets planned it out.

Alright, I guess its my turn. It seems that the only pictures I have on hand are from the honeymoon to the Keys in June. So my options were limited. Here goes...

This is a silly picture of me holding a little gator when we visited the everglades. This is pretty much my daily look (minus the alligator, of course).
katie1.jpg

This is me playing by the hibiscus near our bungalow. I just love these plants, I wish I could have taken one home with me.
katie2.jpg

And just so you can see my "better half" this is Jeff and me after snorkeling all afternoon. He looks like his usual self, but I look slightly bedraggled. It sure was fun though!
katie_and_jeff.jpg

Live action Vampire the Masquerade.

Tracee said:
(Whatever happened to cutesy Final Fantasy type RPGs eh!)
FF is a not a role playing game! Give me one hundred people in costume, a random number generator and a good story line any day.

Well, well. I guess I'll put a couple of pictures on. Been avoiding doing this since this thread started but, I guess.

The first couple are older shots of me but have fond memories. They are both on my horse Jake whom I dearly loved. The first was taken on the road in front of our house and the second is me running the barrel race with him. We won first place that day. He was a fantastic, gentle horse.
The next picture is my family, of course. My son Joshua who was in the Air Force at the time and is now in the Air National Guard. He is 6'4" and is my youngest child. The next is my daughter Tamara who still lives home with us. Hard to convince her it is time to "fly from the nest"...lol. Then there is my eldest, my daughter Trisha. My husband and myself up front with my grandson Michael on my lap. He is Trisha's son.

So, that's me and my family.

And, of course I can't forget my two most beloved fur bearing animals that I have the pleasure of sharing my house with. Jade my 2 year old doberman girl. And Slink my 7 year old siamese boy.

Attachments

• Me-on-Jake.jpg
    Me-on-Jake.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 453
  • Me-barrel-racing-Jake.jpg
    Me-barrel-racing-Jake.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 450
  • jade-laying-down-2`2`04.jpg
    jade-laying-down-2`2`04.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 452
  • Slink-all-back-chair-nice-7.jpg
    Slink-all-back-chair-nice-7.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 448
  • Our-Family-Photo.jpg
    Our-Family-Photo.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 450
You really know how to pick some beautiful animals in all the species Dianne! What a handsome pony! Gorgeous Dobie, and oh that kitty! I thinks we have the same taste in animals.
P.S. Good looking human family too. LOL

Thanks Carol. Yep, that horse was my pride and joy a ways back. Had him for 10 years. So, you like Dobies & Siamese too, hey? Cool. They are the best.

CAV.....Yeah, hi to you too :wavey: I really have avoided doing this but decided since the thread was revived I'd bite the bullet. :)

Oh, why not?

I figure other people were willing to stick their mug on the net so I'll do it too, but I'll cheat just a little, people will pay more attention to my cute, three month old daughter, Rebecca. First for my wife and I! Our very own little fuss bucket! Born October 28.
Rebeccaanddadinchair1.jpg

Well since it looks like the animal kids are going up, I'll post mine. I posted my photo on here a long time ago. The Ridgebacks are Akilah, and Ona. The lab's name is Callie. She's the grandma of the household at almost 14 yrs. The kitten is Topper. The horse is Gallo, and I have some pictures of my other two somewhere.

Attachments

• akilah watch.jpg
    akilah watch.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 489
  • onawatch.jpg
    onawatch.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 487
  • callieoldpup.jpg
    callieoldpup.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 486
  • topper4.jpg
    topper4.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 480
  • Ansurc.jpg
    Ansurc.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 480
All right, if everyone else is doing it...
I guess I will also post a pic of my dog, she is a champion Butter balancer and mouse cuddler/slobber.

Attachments

• Cleoandsnake.JPG
    Cleoandsnake.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 466
  • Cleoandmouse.JPG
    Cleoandmouse.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 463
Since everyone else is posting pic's, this is my Mum & Dad (yeah they kill me for this 1)
MumAsleepondad.jpg

My Brother taken with no flash, he did a self portrate.
Cnv0033-1.jpg

And this is me, now without the beard, but it's the most recent 1 of myself i have, taken last sept.
me.jpg

I'm surprised Akilah's eyes aren't red with the light of you know who!! If she sheds you can't tell. Fur's too short.

Carol your dog is amazingly tolerant!! Am absolutely gobsmacked.. Everyone has gorgeous pets here it seems.

I agree, lots of gorgeous animals on here. And wonderful pictures of the humans too. It really is great to put faces to the people we have talked to so much. GREAT!

Russell, nothing like a soft, squeezable, beautiful baby sleeping on you, hey? I used to love it when my babies slept on me like that. So peaceful!

Meg, gorgeous horse you are riding there. So, you do dressage hey? Love his movement!

Carol, I agree, wonderful tempered dog you have there. And such a sweet face. :)

Motley crew in Daytona, 2004 . . .

fatso said:
I'm glad peeps are starting to add to this thread again, it's nice to know who we are talking to. Would be great if Serp, Daren & Richy Z would contribute though =D :p and some of the other biggies like Joe Pierce, Don. ect

Pictured at Vin Russo's table at the Daytona 2004 Expo are:

Vin Russo
Don Soderberg
Rich Hume

Attachments

• Daytona-2004-1.jpg
    Daytona-2004-1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 438
me and the black rat snake, more likely than not watching a baseball game last year in October...

ps...she's really not watching ;*)

Attachments

• menonyx.jpg
    menonyx.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 428
Back