CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

President May be in Trouble

Old 05-02-2012, 05:57 PM   #31
beautifullywild77
Ricky, the president didn't take out Osama. Navy Seals did. Credit should go to them, not the Obama.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #32
tsst
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifullywild77 View Post
Tsst, that is because he is too arrogant to give credit where it is due. I am really sorry but he might of given the ok but that is as far as it goes. Any other President would of given the go ahead as well. I don't see him in uniform or going into harms way to carry out a mission.
Here is another one for you BW.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #33
Outcast
Obama did not pull the trigger. The SEALS pulled the trigger... Then most of them died in a chopper crash in Afghanistan... <-- The fishy part to me...

Also, Ricky, don't project your love on the man, just because you think he is the one who killed Osama.... and believe every word that has ever come out of his mouth...

Old 05-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #34
Carinata
I don't have any "hatred" for Obama as a person. As a President, wellllll......

Old 05-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #35
tsst
Quote:
Tsst, that is because he is too arrogant to give credit where it is due. I am really sorry but he might of given the ok but that is as far as it goes. Any other President would of given the go ahead as well. I don't see him in uniform or going into harms way to carry out a mission.
Thought you might be interested in this article BW77.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...546308474.html

Old 05-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #36
beautifullywild77
Awesome Article Tsst. Thank you for sharing... Just proves more of Obama's arrogance! The writer even served as the US Attorney General under Obama. Not sure I see any bias or one sided attack in the article. Perfect examples of the past Presidents who did not take the credit in missions carried out but gave credit where it was due, with the brave men and women in uniform that put their lives on the line to secure our freedoms!

Old 05-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #37
tsst
Quote:
Awesome Article Tsst. Thank you for sharing... Just proves more of Obama's arrogance! The writer even served as the US Attorney General under Obama. Not sure I see any bias or one sided attack in the article. Perfect examples of the past Presidents who did not take the credit in missions carried out but gave credit where it was due, with the brave men and women in uniform that put their lives on the line to secure our freedoms!
I found it particularly informative in that he had a memo ready to blame Admiral McRaven were the mission to have flaws.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #38
beautifullywild77
Of course, he had to have a fall guy!

Old 05-22-2012, 08:44 AM   #39
tsst
Our present form of government.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:13 AM   #40
The_Thunderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsst View Post
Our present form of government.

Wish I could rep you, but I must spread it around before I can...

I wanna buy the shirt!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google