• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Timmah Timmah Timmah... South Parkized...

Tim-SouthPark.jpg

Regards.. Tim of T and J

clipclopclip said:
The only time I get caught on camera usually involves me riding a horse, so I looked around and found some pictures that I liked..sorry for hogging and posting more, I just really liked these pictures.
First, me and Jazzy on a windy day:
IMG_1965.jpg

Second, me and Pie:
PA300030.jpg

Third, an action shot of me and a very stubborn old horse named Savvy:
savvy1.jpg

Good Evening :crazy02:

Looks like someone forgot to put the horn on that saddle lol
I actually just saw my first horse since I moved to Ca on Friday.
Looking forward to being around them more when I get back to Colorado next month.

TIM

rockmonky said:
Good Evening :crazy02:

Looks like someone forgot to put the horn on that saddle lol
I actually just saw my first horse since I moved to Ca on Friday.
Looking forward to being around them more when I get back to Colorado next month.

TIM
Tim you are so cute! Rachel is riding an English saddle. I have rode horses all my life. I prefer Western saddles (that have the horn).
Your learning! Horses are wonderful!
Grt pics Rachel, you & the horses could be on Calendars... :)

CALIVIK said:
Tim you are so cute! Rachel is riding an English saddle. I have rode horses all my life. I prefer Western saddles (that have the horn).
Your learning! Horses are wonderful!
Grt pics Rachel, you & the horses could be on Calendars... :)

HAHA I know I was just making a funny. My ex did dressage and I rodeoed a little bit back in high school, Damn thinking about that makes me feal old lol
I never was that great (pissed off bronk=tim into the fence) haha
I do miss those days though we had a friend that had a lit arena that we would practice at 3 times a week.

TIM

CALIVIK said:
JENN LMAO!! I was tryin' to do me...HAHA! Too funny we were thinking the same thing...lol :grin01:
I always dread these kind of threads because I hate having my picture taken so I usually peek a few times and then forget about them. But after seeing Tim make his and seeing the other ones that were posted I just couldn't resist! My oldest got a big kick out of helping me design hers and her sister's too. Was so funny picking all the different styles and what not. :crazy02:

If I can find it again, there's another site out there that will Simpsonize you. That was one pretty cool too. I'll have to search through my old book marks to see if I can find it.

Jenn

It is a funny idea! I so want to do us. You see how cookie cut we are...ewww! Need some style big time & this would be perfect! haha Too bad I missed you guys at the show recently. Hoping to met up soon! I enjoy chatting w/ you guys from CA!

Night girl will try & figure it out tomorrow. Should be a fun!

CALIVIK said:
It is a funny idea! I so want to do us. You see how cookie cut we are...ewww! Need some style big time & this would be perfect! haha Too bad I missed you guys at the show recently. Hoping to met up soon! I enjoy chatting w/ you guys from CA!

Night girl will try & figure it out tomorrow. Should be a fun!
I found it! *grin* Here's the link: Official Simpson Homepage

And here's me and the girls again.
Girls_Simpsonized.jpg

Which show was that? The one up in N Cali? I know there's another show coming up here soon in Pomona that I was thinking of going to, but it depends on how busy Tim is over the next month or so at work. I'm always game to meet another fellow snake enthusiast - it's just always hard to get around since we only have one working car and Tim's been working so many hours.

ANYway, talk to you again soon! Get some sleep! *shifty eyes* I should be there myself...

Jenn :grin01:

I'm not a picture person at all....but, I like to have a face to put with the name, so here it is.... :cool:

Attachments

• Yvonne1.JPG
    Yvonne1.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 683
Back