CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Meet "Grafton"...(many pics)

Old 01-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
*salAMANDA88*
Meet "Grafton"...(many pics)

This is "Grafton"..he is my new 1.0 white oak grey rat....
I got him today from PJCReptiles..
and I am just in love with this little battle axe..
he is so precious. He's a great boy, and I can't wait to bond with him.

so here he is..

he was thirsty when we got home...

belly shots..

Old 01-10-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
*salAMANDA88*
and the I am mad...and you should feed me shots..lol

Thank you sooooooo soooooo much PJ!..
Thanks for lookin'!
~Amanda~

Old 01-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #3
BobbyHill
Wow! Beautiful snake. Hopefully I won't derail your thread too much here, but are there any major differences between rats and corns?

Old 01-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #4
Eriathiel
He's one cute dude! For some reason I think about Jurassic Park when I see him...

Congrats!

Old 01-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyHill View Post
Wow! Beautiful snake. Hopefully I won't derail your thread too much here, but are there any major differences between rats and corns?
Its not a problem...Corns are rats..."Red" Rats..so nope..just depends what kind of rat you are looking at..yellow rats look a bit different than Red rats.."corns"...and Greys are different than both of them..
...........I am sure someone here can put it in better words than that..but hope it helps..
Thank you for the nice comment...
~Amanda~

Old 01-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriathiel View Post
He's one cute dude! For some reason I think about Jurassic Park when I see him...

Congrats!
hahaha..thats too funny...he thinks he's a big tough Dino.....
but I can see through his little tricks..haha
Thanks again.
~Amanda~

Old 01-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #7
*salAMANDA88*
what a naughty little boy....
guess who just got tagged............

I still love him..lol..

Old 01-10-2009, 08:44 PM   #8
Suzy
Even after you getting tagged, I still think he's adorable. Thanks for posting pictures of him!
I was also wondering, how old is he? He looks pretty big, and from my guess he would be at least a yearling, but I'm probably wrong.

Old 01-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #9
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy View Post
Even after you getting tagged, I still think he's adorable. Thanks for posting pictures of him!
I was also wondering, how old is he? He looks pretty big, and from my guess he would be at least a yearling, but I'm probably wrong.
I think he is a year..or about a year..
he will get to about 7 feet....hopefully..
I can't wait...
I know..I have to work with him to get him to relax..but I think it was mostly my fault..I had his mice thawing next to his bin, and I wanted to show my BF before I fed him, and he tagged me before I even knew it when i reached in to get him.....
It was pretty awesome tho..just sucks it was on the tip of my finger in a spot that I will need to use..haha..
O'well.

Old 01-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #10
alan
Nice looking snake.
I think when this snake I have now stops I'm going to find some kind of Rat snake to rescue. I think I just want a larger snake than a corn. I like the Black Rat snakes I deal with at work, but I like the way these Greys look, then there's the Beautys, or even a Pine snake instead of a rat, but I've got time to decide.
How's your Yellow rat? And how big?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google