CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Daytona 2009

Old 03-10-2009, 08:59 PM   #71
kathylove
Wow - Wayne must have JUST changed his mind! Maybe they made him an "offer that he couldn't refuse", lol!

It's a little too early to comment on the shipping prices because they are just launching the service about now (mid- March), so I don't think it has quite started yet. But they say it will be cheaper than what it would cost you to ship a similar sized package on your own account, because of volume discounts. So it should be cheaper than the typical price most smaller breeders are charging for shipments, or at least, not more.

But since the service hasn't launched yet (or is starting right now), I would check back with ProExotics in a few weeks or a month to make sure everything is still on board, without any unexpected problems. Please read this Fauna thread for more info:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=126717

Old 03-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #72
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
Yes!!! Finally!!!
You and Jeff are probably the only ones here that really had to listen to me cry all these years. I'm finally going to do it. I can't afford it, but eh!
AWESOME !!!
That's great Carol. I'm really happy for you that you will make it. I know I've asked you just about every year.........LOL
You will LOVE it and I'm looking forward to finally get to meet you in person. Look me up, table #149

See ya there !!

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 03-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #73
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyn127 View Post
unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year
Sorry to hear you make it Danny...
It was good to meet and talk with you last year.

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 03-10-2009, 09:31 PM   #74
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Smith View Post
AWESOME !!!
That's great Carol. I'm really happy for you that you will make it. I know I've asked you just about every year.........LOL
You will LOVE it and I'm looking forward to finally get to meet you in person. Look me up, table #149

See ya there !!

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!
That sounds great!

Old 03-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #75
dwyn127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Smith View Post
Sorry to hear you make it Danny...
It was good to meet and talk with you last year.

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!

Yeah, it was good to meet you too Walter and I'm glad we've been able to continue the conversation since then.

But now that I see Carol's going.......guess I'll just have to quit my job!

Old 03-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #76
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyn127 View Post
Yeah, it was good to meet you too Walter and I'm glad we've been able to continue the conversation since then.
Same here man...

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 03-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #77
crackerhead
I was going to go again this year till I heard Walter was going...
Danny, if you don't go to Daytona are you coming to Tinley?
Terri

Old 03-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #78
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerhead View Post
I was going to go again this year till I heard Walter was going...
Danny, if you don't go to Daytona are you coming to Tinley?
Terri
Hell, I wasn't going to go, until I heard you WERE going.............I just can't win with Terri...

Man, I can feel the Love............

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 03-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #79
crackerhead
Hey, I just remembered Kathy had suggested CS T-shirts last year. Any thoughts on the topic?
Terri

Old 03-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #80
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
When I bought my two tables, I asked Wayne if he was going to be in the new building yet. He said, "Nah. We'll be in the same place again this year." That was 1Feb09 when I was told that.

I'm not disagreeing with you Jeff since a lot can change, but that was the last word I heard. Shrug?

KJ
When I spoke to Wayne 2 weeks ago, he said it's still the same building/location, it's just been revamped. It's not that they've moved, it's just that the Ocean Center has been expanded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Well, if it is true that there was/is a waiting list for tables, I know Robbie just got a table a week or two ago, spur of the moment, wasn't on a waiting list...
Just a correction, I was told I would be able to get a table. Unfortunately, without Joe going in on it with me, I won't be able to afford it. But I'll definitely be vending at a smaller show (most likely the Orlando Repticon in October, and maybe Tallahassee, depending on when it is and if I have anything left).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google