CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

I has a shiny!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #11
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
That is great David. It should be easy to improve your rep. You have so many adults here who know how to behave as adults. Just be careful whose example you choose to follow.
And some that don't! LMFAO! J/K

Old 01-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #12
Susielea
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post
Good question. Maybe you should lay off posting for a while and ponder that...
See what Lori said below

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
And with that, Alan wins the "Best Post of 2010" award!! Congratulations, Alan!!

Old 01-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #13
RosieReal
Like all Powers, its a privilege, not a right. Congrats on your new power, don't abuse it. set your own good example, and don't let it go to your head. Good ground rules for whatever 'power' comes your way.

The second I've got my visa down past half, I'm planning on contributing. Its a good feeling knowing you're helping out a community that is so great and does so much for each other.

I likes the way your shiney sparkles!

Old 01-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #14
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
And with that, Alan wins the "Best Post of 2010" award!! Congratulations, Alan!!
I couldn't agree more!!! WAY TO GO ALAN!!!!...lol

Old 01-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #15
wade
In the real world my children are grown and gone. I tried to be a good parent and teach my kids what was right and wrong, you know the usual stuff like honesty and do unto others all that kind of junk. I tried to teach them that if they had nothing good to say to say nothing at all. Ganging up on someone smaller or younger or different didn’t make you better. Probably the same things most adults would teach their children.

Of course, that is the real world. On the Internet we love to bully the little guy. Find the odd man out and tear him apart. Don’t ever let him come up for air.

High Five Everyone!!!!

Old 01-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #16
LBoz
I try to teach mine forgiveness.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #17
snakemom1961
It seems to me you've done your fair share of beating down people in the past yourself Wade. I for one was just agreeing with Alan.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #18
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
In the real world my children are grown and gone. I tried to be a good parent and teach my kids what was right and wrong, you know the usual stuff like honesty and do unto others all that kind of junk. I tried to teach them that if they had nothing good to say to say nothing at all. Ganging up on someone smaller or younger or different didn’t make you better. Probably the same things most adults would teach their children.

Of course, that is the real world. On the Internet we love to bully the little guy. Find the odd man out and tear him apart. Don’t ever let him come up for air.

High Five Everyone!!!!
Thanks Wade. Oh well! Some people are just bored and feel the unjust need to say something or make a joke from a friend serious and try to discourage someone who loves the site as much as they do.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #19
alan
Thanks for looking out for people Wade. I like that you're always sincere.
Not to worry, I wasn't kicking David and he knows it. We have discussed his posting many times.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #20
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
It seems to me you've done your fair share of beating down people in the past yourself Wade. I for one was just agreeing with Alan.
Sure he has but do you relize Alan is a good friend I have met and know personally? Do you know he was joking? And wade is never as persistent as to hunt donw people and seach thier posts and find resaons to make argumentative posts!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google