CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

I has a shiny!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-01-2010, 05:14 PM   #21
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post
Thanks for looking out for people Wade. I like that you're always sincere.
Not to worry, I wasn't kicking David and he knows it. We have discussed his posting many times.
We are friends and we have met at a show and shows to come. Alan was joking, I'm not sure you were.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #22
wade
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
It seems to me you've done your fair share of beating down people in the past yourself Wade. I for one was just agreeing with Alan.
I have had disagreements and arguments with several people here. I don’t dislike any of them for disagreeing with me. David posted here to brag about his new contributor status. What part of that do you find disagreement with?

You have never seen me follow people around so I could make derogatory comments. You have never seen me say things that were just plain hurtful. It’s the same group that shows up here every time David opens his mouth. I’m sure I could make a pretty accurate list.

You can make all the explanations you would like but .... if it walks like a duck....

Old 01-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #23
Carinata
Food for thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
I have had disagreements and arguments with several people here. I don’t dislike any of them for disagreeing with me. David posted here to brag about his new contributor status. What part of that do you find disagreement with?

You have never seen me follow people around so I could make derogatory comments. You have never seen me say things that were just plain hurtful. It’s the same group that shows up here every time David opens his mouth. I’m sure I could make a pretty accurate list.
Thanks Wade! I mean it is kinda annoying. I am just happy I can finally make a classifed, edit things when I make this little job "sanke", and other fun things. Alan being a friend comes and makes a funny post. I laughed at it but you take it seriously? Did you see my thread where I met alan and he got to see santoku my Radiata. I guess that didn't have baiting potential? Please stop looking at my posts! I guess she did not see me new corns yet It just seems so weird all my othre stuff you neve comment on except when I get a new animal? I mean sure I have a lot and you have your little 'New Month New Critter" thing thats getting old and everytime you say it a panda dies.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:48 PM   #24
Kaminoke
Wait... we get powers with the shinies... ?

......!

Old 01-01-2010, 05:50 PM   #25
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaminoke View Post
Wait... we get powers with the shinies... ?

......!
Yep, we can fly now! Go ahead and try!

Old 01-01-2010, 05:55 PM   #26
whippet
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
And wade is never as persistent as to hunt donw people and seach thier posts
I was going to leave this thread alone, but you walked into this one... it's not exactly a mad tracking skill to hunt down your posts, buddy.

I'm just saying...

And I suggest you use your new "power" for good... not evil. My only thought in reading this. Best of luck to you!

(Lauren... did not know that Tara had signed in... oops!)

Old 01-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #27
Carinata
It never takes skills! Its called search. All i am sayign is it seems like the only posts she finds it neseccary to post on are ones where I get a new animal OR when she thinks I am in a corner but Alan was joking and I guess she did not figure that out.
Look at this face

Can't we all get along or leave each other alone!

Old 01-01-2010, 05:59 PM   #28
alan

Old 01-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #29
Carinata
Alan, cheerio wants a friend thats what that face says!\
Why must all my thread start like this

But usually end up like this!

Old 01-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #30
snakemom1961
Maybe you should use those new powers to correct your spelling. There is spell check without the SHINY, but there is also an edit button. Just Saying.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google