CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 04-20-2010, 11:39 AM   #41
Darcpixie
<--- in the ohio/pennsylvania group. Can drive van! Has DVD player in van!

Haven't quite fleshed out plans yet. But whatever.

I'll be there

Old 04-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #42
airenlow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcpixie View Post
<--- in the ohio/pennsylvania group. Can drive van! Has DVD player in van!

Haven't quite fleshed out plans yet. But whatever.

I'll be there
What other plans do you need? Sweet ride...movies...that's enough for me!

Old 04-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #43
Tara80
I plan on going, may even need the room?
I have a time share there in Daytona, called them and they are booked >.<
I was able to get one day (Saturday I think) and am on call for the other days, but if it doesn't happen that someone cancels, what are the chances of getting a room?
This is awesome, this will be my first year in Daytona and I can't believe how many people go! I am REALLY looking forward to it.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:08 PM   #44
ArpeggioAngel
I am really glad to see so much interest in such a short time too!
I think this year could be another great year!

Old 04-20-2010, 12:09 PM   #45
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara80 View Post
I plan on going, may even need the room?
I have a time share there in Daytona, called them and they are booked >.<
I was able to get one day (Saturday I think) and am on call for the other days, but if it doesn't happen that someone cancels, what are the chances of getting a room?
This is awesome, this will be my first year in Daytona and I can't believe how many people go! I am REALLY looking forward to it.
Last year our cut-off date to book rooms was techincally August 1st - but since the hotel was not sold out - we were actually able to get rooms at our rate right up to that weekend if needed.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #46
Nanci
I'm not sure if I'm recovered from last year yet! I'm thinking about staying Sunday night- I'm always in such a rush to get home Sunday...I haven't decided what day to go, yet. I'm thinking Thursday, at least.

Old 04-20-2010, 01:17 PM   #47
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Once again, we can see how "involved" people who frequent the other sites are. Zero posts at either of two places I've seen this identical thread...
Well I think there are a few of us that frequent multiple sites, but the post was made here first and I happend to be in here. I also think that most of us assume Katie is here more often and just post our invovlement here and don't wish to double post.

So... I'm at least one person that frequents other sites that hopes to be involved and I know there are others.

Old 04-20-2010, 01:23 PM   #48
ratsncorns
I will soooo be there!! I cant wait. I might even have a donation or two.

DAYTONA!!!

Old 04-20-2010, 02:01 PM   #49
kathylove
Last year, Jeff B. at KS was very generous in allowing me to post the dinner and raffle in 3 different forums, because it supports USARK, and so does KS. Strangely enough, almost all of the donations came from the ball python forum! There was very little interest or donations from the corn forum there. I will ask to post again there as the time gets a little closer. I don't want to do it too early as the donors tend to forget about it as time goes on. I will want to mention the amount we gave USARK last year. After adding in some late donations that USARK sold later, wasn't it over $2K?

Old 04-20-2010, 02:18 PM   #50
Rich Z
Connie and I aren't sure what we are going to do this year. We aren't holding down tables at Expo this year, but would like to stop in and do a walk around to heckle others that have to man their tables. Not sure if we'll try to just pass through Daytona on the way to somewhere else and stop in, or what. Maybe spend a few days in St. Augustine, or maybe Englewood and time it so that we can be coming through during the weekend. But the good thing about being retired is that nearly everything seems OPTIONAL these days...

Of course, a LOT will depend on whether there is a hurricane on the radar, I guess....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google