• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

$45: Lav h. Hypo, Blood; Charcoal h. Amel, Blood; & Strange Anery

Roy Munson

$45 for these three animals? Am I crazy? Maybe a little, but I had my reasons. I sold these last three of my saleable '07s to the local pet store tonight.

The anery was flawless. He made me suspect that what I thought was a failed breeding attempt (hypo-blood het anery x anery het amel, hypo) may have had limited success after all. There was a weird, het-blood-looking ghost in that clutch too. I think the clutch may have had two fathers. This guy looks het blood too, and I really liked his brown color. But I really didn't need him, and I didn't want to feed the pig any more.

The charcoal het amel, blood had a couple of small spinal bumps, but it did nothing to impede her appetite. She was such a vicious and enthusiastic feeder that I just couldn't cull her when I probably should have. Her growth rate was phenomenal too.

The lav het hypo, blood had a small spinal bump in his neck area. It didn't stop him from eating like a pig or growing like a weed either. I didn't really have a pic of him, so I'm posting one of his (perfect) brother that I recently sold to a member here.

I posted an ad for the charcoal and anery a few months ago, but I had no takers. Now you know that when I threaten to sell them to the pet store, I mean it!

Three less mouths to feed, but parting was still bittersweet... ;)

Attachments

• 111107 sellable anery male (5).JPG
    111107 sellable anery male (5).JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 111107 sellable kinked charcoal f (2).JPG
    111107 sellable kinked charcoal f (2).JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 021008 lav het hypo blood m (1).JPG
    021008 lav het hypo blood m (1).JPG
    68 KB · Views: 145
Feels good to get rid of the last stragglers doesn't it?
I have a pet store that buys mine, but a bit of a drive so I usually stall a little. It doesn't hurt to wait a while sometimes people will pop up out of the blue and want a snake lol

Feels good to get rid of the last stragglers doesn't it?
It does. :) I just took ~40 snakes out of brumation this past weekend (they all made it!), so I really needed to get off my butt and get rid of some of the "dead wood".

I have a pet store that buys mine, but a bit of a drive so I usually stall a little. It doesn't hurt to wait a while sometimes people will pop up out of the blue and want a snake lol
Yep. I sold him a whole bunch of low-end stuff in late summer/early fall, so I had to wait for him to sell most of those (and he has a couple of other suppliers too) before he'd take more. He'd never even seen a lavender. And I just sold my last available "premium" '07 too, so it's like a weight's been lifted. :spinner:

Wow! What the heck was I doing a few months ago when you posted these!:headbang: Some times I am just too dang late for the good stuff! LOL

Good job, Dean. I'm about to pawn off the last of my '07's to my local pet store, except the opals. I'm still torn on the two yellow bordered snows I have listed, but they'll probably go, too. It does feel good to finally have the stragglers out of the nest.

Um, Dean, we ALL know you're crazy!
It's part of your charm :)

That lav you pictured...was that Voldermort?

Becky: You snooze, you lose. :grin01: Don't worry though, I'll make more. ;)

Kathy: Thanks. :) Yeah, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Um, Dean, we ALL know you're crazy!
It's part of your charm :)

That lav you pictured...was that Voldermort?
Charm eh? I'm often accused of being crazy, but accusations of charm are rare. ;)

You should be ashamed of yourself. :laugh: That's Voldermort's clutchmate brother.

Becky: You snooze, you lose. :grin01: Don't worry though, I'll make more. ;)

Kathy: Thanks. :) Yeah, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Charm eh? I'm often accused of being crazy, but accusations of charm are rare. ;)

You should be ashamed of yourself. :laugh: That's Voldermort's clutchmate brother.

His name is Temeraire. :grin01::dancer:

Back