CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

SpiritSerpents 2020 breedings

Old 07-17-2020, 11:16 AM   #11
hypnoctopus
Ooh, can't wait to see that ghost. It looks so pink. What do you think caused the kinking?

Old 07-18-2020, 01:24 AM   #12
Shiari
I think that was the baby that was in the egg that 'popped' halfway through incubation and developed some mold. She made it to term but... *shrugs*. Otherwise, no clue. The kinking is all in the zigzag so it's likely *why* her pattern is weird.

These babies however... no kinks palpated. Also females. Probably both staying.

Ghost het lavender ph charcoal amel (need to prove out sire's charcoal status next year)

Old 07-18-2020, 06:27 AM   #13
hypnoctopus
Ooh really nice! Love their patterns.

Old 07-25-2020, 06:53 PM   #14
Shiari
2nd to last clutch is pipping.

Pairing was Gabby (dark charcoal het hypo amel diffused) to Charcoal (phantom?) motley ph diffused.

First to pip was a phantom so Gabrielle's 50% het got proved!

Old 07-26-2020, 12:00 AM   #15
SnakeCreations
Congrats! I love those kinds of surprises!!

-Tonya

Old 08-02-2020, 09:51 PM   #16
Shiari
My last clutch hatched (aside from the single fertile egg I got as a 'double clutch' from my ghost gal) and I was expecting all aneries.

Hypo really *is* a 4 letter word because what the bloody hell is this?

The sire to this clutch was bred to the aforementioned ghost. I got 20 eggs. I got NO hypo-type babies. No ghosts in that clutch at all. The odds of the male being het for hypo A and producing no ghosts in 20 eggs is 0.000095%.

This year I bred him to his daughter for a project focusing on size and temperament. I expected all aneries.

So what on earth is THIS? I know she hasn't had her first shed yet, and the color will change a bit... but she doesn't even really look like a ghost? What hypo flavor is going on here?

Old 08-02-2020, 11:53 PM   #17
hypnoctopus
Wow, no idea. It will be interesting to see how she looks after her first she's.

Old 08-02-2020, 11:54 PM   #18
hypnoctopus
Argh, hit reply too quickly. *shed

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google