• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

$85.00 - STEAL the Opal het/homo? Lava ph Stripe

dwyn127

Cinderazzo
Round 3 of Steal the Snake!

Next up on the chopping block is this little man!

This guy is from my original male Lava het Opal Lavender Stripe that started my Lava Okeetee project. The female, which now belongs to Troy & Jarrett thank you very much, a Lavender het Opal Lava Stripe ph Bloodred. Can't say for sure if he's homo Lava but check out his borders.

You know the drill, for every day he does not sell I drop the price by $5.00.

We'll start tonight at $125.00

Attachments

• DSC_4387-1.jpg
    DSC_4387-1.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 396
WHAT!?!

Only $100.00?!?!?!?!?!?

:crazy01: :bird: :eats02: :dancer: :crazy02: :eek: :grabbit: :bowdown:

Did I mention FREE delivery to Tinley?

LOL! No, not for me with moving expenses in the near future but I'm surprised nobody is snatching this baby up.

Sorry Danny, but you have already basically wiped out my PayPal account. Now if the price gets down to $20.42, then I'll be able to at least think about it!

I'm with Susan! Totally broke right now so anything over like $40 is not do-able for me. :( Maybe you'd have better luck selling him at Tinley?

Back