CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Milksnake Phase

Old 07-19-2002, 10:43 AM   #1
carol
Milksnake Phase

Hi Rich, I noticed that Milksnake Phases (except for amels) are not on your price list this year. Will you have any available? Will you have any surplus adult males? Thanks, Carol

Old 07-20-2002, 12:31 PM   #2
Clint Boyer
Milksnake phase......

I talked to Rich briefly about the absense of Milksnake phase on his new list. He explained to me that he was doing away with the name because his Miami phase and Milksnake phase have become almost indistinguishable.

It is a rather cumbersome name but there is such a difference in Miami lines that I think Rich should distinguish his in some way, they are not standard Miami phase snakes.

Old 07-20-2002, 04:30 PM   #3
CornsnakeKeeper
I also asked Rich about the deletion of that phase on the list.
I got the same answer awhile ago.
Notice, there still is the albino version available though. I guess there will be more selective breeding in Rich's lines until those are removed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google