CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

2018 Striped Sunkissed Combines

Old 11-07-2018, 07:37 PM   #11
ecreipeoj
Striped Honey

Honeys are beautiful, and so are Striped Honeys. This one is 66% ph Lavamel.

Old 11-07-2018, 07:40 PM   #12
ecreipeoj
Striped Lava Sunkissed het Snow

One of these years soon, I will also produce a Striped Ice Sunkissed.

Old 11-07-2018, 07:43 PM   #13
ecreipeoj
Striped Lavamel Sunkissed

Does anybody else have one of these? Probably not, another first for Corn Snakes Alive!

More Striped Sunkissed to come soon, as they shed eat and begin life.

Old 11-08-2018, 04:05 AM   #14
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecreipeoj View Post
0.2 females

I believe the homo Lava Striped Snow Sunkissed will be a shade lighter in pink than the Striped Champaign Sunkissed het Lava above.
NICE !!!!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 11-08-2018, 04:06 AM   #15
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecreipeoj View Post
One of these years soon, I will also produce a Striped Ice Sunkissed.
ALSO NICE !!!!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 11-12-2018, 06:13 PM   #16
ecreipeoj
Striped Honey

Full body shot, of the same Striped Honey above.

Old 11-12-2018, 06:15 PM   #17
ecreipeoj
1.0 Striped Anery Sunkissed ph Lava 2016

I thought I would drop this 2016 Striped Anery Sunkissed ph Lava into this thread to break things up a little.

He has lots of pink and yellow coloration which is a nice look on this phenotype.

Old 11-12-2018, 06:25 PM   #18
ecreipeoj
Honey het Striped Amel Lava x RC Striped Snow het Lava Sunkissed

I love 66% ph's. They prove out 2 out of 3 times like both of these did this year.

This was the breeding I planned to prove out both of this ph's. The Honey already proved out earlier, and now I have a Striped Champaign Snow het Sunkissed Lava.

The Honey line has Yellow Jacket and RC in the mix as het, so these offspring have on/off expression of Yellow Jacket and RedCoat.

The 2 Striped Sunkissed are a good example in these photos. You can easily see the addition of RC on the darker one.

Another Lavamel Striped Sunkissed was produced in this mix. I really like the pheno of straight Lavamel, which is a lighter pastel Amel. The addition of Yellow Jacket reduces the shade of color even more.

I look at Striped Sunkissed in the Lavamel pheno as a great breeding prospect to produce Striped Lava Sunkissed, and Striped Amel Sunkissed in the same clutch.

It is cool, ALL of the Sunkissed and Stripes in this clutch are het for everything you need to make some very nice Striped Sunkissed, from Striped Honeys, Striped Lava Sunkissed, Striped Ice Sunkissed and Striped Champaign Sunkissed. It all depends on how you match up the breedings.

Old 11-12-2018, 06:28 PM   #19
ecreipeoj
Striped Lava Sunkissed het Snow (Pair)

The more contrast, the less likely they are RC's but these are at least het for RedCoat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google