CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Missed Out!

Old 12-15-2003, 08:52 AM   #1
carl3
Missed Out!

Man do I wish I had not missed out on Rich's holiday sale LOL! I'd love to see pics (in the photo gallery forum) of some of the lavenders people got for $50! WOW.

Rich,
Do you still have lavenders available (just not on sale)? And I sent you an email inquiring about the sale...I didn't realize that it ended at 12/15...I misread adn thought it ended at 12/17...but thats when shipping ends! Oh well. I am still interested in what I inquired about (lavender and an okeetee with thick,black borders) but just not in pairs since the sale is over.

I'll have to keep my eye out for the next sale!

-Jason Carl

Old 12-15-2003, 01:59 PM   #2
Rich Z
I may have to extend the sale through the 16th. I had a few people try to place orders today and my shopping cart program is broken. I had the developers fix a problem with PayPal, and it looks like they broke the credit card processing part of it.

But I don't expect it to be fixed until sometime late tonight, so I guess I need to continue to run the sale.

One of these days I am going to find out what a .50 caliber incendiary bullet will do to a computer......

Old 12-15-2003, 02:03 PM   #3
Khaman
Take pictures if you ever do! I think it would be interesting to see.

Old 12-17-2003, 01:32 AM   #4
Iris
I missed it too; I didn't know about it until just now when I read this thread.

I guess this just teaches me to visit more often

Old 12-17-2003, 03:16 AM   #5
Rich Z
Well, I haven't taken down the Christmas Sale section yet, so if you can get your order in by tomorrow early afternoon, I will still honor it.

I could always do without a few more mouths to feed....

Old 12-17-2003, 08:30 PM   #6
carl3
Heck Yeah!

Rich is a great guy! He is awesome to deal with and very comprimising. I DID get in on the xmas deal afterall SO it never hurts to still ask him about it! Afterall, he said it best that he could do with a little less mouths to feed! LOL.

I can't wait till tommorrow....shipment arrives!

Old 12-17-2003, 08:42 PM   #7
Rich Z
Thanks!

Unfortunately I had to turn away a few sales today. Came in too late to get the orders out the door before the daily pickup.

Shipments have now been suspended until Monday, January 5th, 2004.

One reason is to avoid the crunch of the HUGE number of packages that will be in the pipeline as everyone tries to get their packages to the destinations before Christmas. This is just not a good time of year to be putting live animals into that mess.

The other reason is: I need a break from shipping for a little while. It eats up HOURS each day for the shipments going out. I'm not complaining about the business, but darn, I do need to kick back a bit. We don't even have the Christmas tree up yet, and now at this late date, might not bother with it.

Anyway, I do thank you all for the business this past season. This was a very good year, and I hope everyone has the animals they got doing well for them and thriving.

And for everyone during this season, I will give you my best wishes in the form of this message:

PIG OUT NOW!! Because in January you will feel guilty and go on a diet!!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google