CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

What do you think?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2002, 08:06 PM   #1
CornsnakeKeeper
What do you think?

I'm planning on getting some SerpenCo cornsnakes to add to my current collection... and maybe something from the Loves depending on what they have at MARS. Great quality animals from both- so I've read everywhere. In every cornsnake book, forum, or carsheet, that I have read, it reccomends quarantine for any new additions to the collection. Now, do you feel that this is neccessary with Rich's snakes? or what are my chances of them getting mites while at the show from other less-healthy animals? I'm mostly talking about mites because they are one of the only things I've heard of that can contract from snake to snake where they all need treatment. If I quarantine them, do I need to have them in an entirely seperate house? (a friend's or something?) That's what a lot of people have recommended for any new additons, but I know a lot of you buy snakes far more frequently than I, so your advice would be appreciated. thanks!