• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2018 Female corns

Highball

Here are some available corns I have at this time.

The tesseras and red lava are all from a very red mother and may turn out quite beautiful however they are all like their mom in that they are fairly salty in personality. Most likely dad is a homozygous bloodred tesera lava from Walter Smith though he was purchased as a het bloodred. He has a clean belly but is a tessera. The tessera female 1 has clear belly as well.

Price of lava 66% poss het blood is $100. She is holdback quality but I already have enough lavas.

They all eat the f/t pinkies.

Shipping available at cost. If you buy more than one, I can reduce shipping to $50 as it has usually been running around $75.

Email or text questions to: [email protected] or (310) 402-7467

Attachments

• Lava poss het blood female.jpg
    Lava poss het blood female.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Tessy het lava F1.jpg
    Tessy het lava F1.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Tessy het lava F2.jpg
    Tessy het lava F2.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 144
  • Okeetee 66 het scaleless F1.jpg
    Okeetee 66 het scaleless F1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 145
Lava female and 66 het scaleless sold.

2 salty (for now) tessera het lava females still available.

Offers welcome.

Back