CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Ultras?

Old 04-02-2005, 08:53 PM   #1
Buschjs
Ultras?

Hey Rich,

Will there be any ultra morphs available from SerpenCo for 2005?

Thanks

Justin

Old 04-02-2005, 10:17 PM   #2
Indyshark
Yes and I'd like some pictures please!

Old 04-03-2005, 01:17 PM   #3
Rich Z
Yes. I am expecting to have GoldDusts as well as Ultramels and Ultras available this season. As far as posting pics of the babies, well I usually take photos of clutches as they are hatching and post some of those photos in my photo gallery here on this site. But posting photos of individual babies for sale is not something I normally do based on the numbers I am dealing with. Posting and managing a couple thousand individual photos is not something I really want to spend all my time on. During the busy season, I would have to be spending most of my time just marking which ones were tentatively soldm and removing those photos of animals that had already been sold so I don't get people trying to order them and requiring me to send them emails explaining that some of the animals they ordered are no longer available.

Sometimes stuff moves FAST around here.

As soon as I get taxes out of the way and the breeding is mostly over with I am going to tackle my 2005 price list.

Old 04-04-2005, 07:58 PM   #4
JTGoff69
I'm glad to hear you're going to have Ultras Rich, I was wondering where I was going to get one.

Old 04-04-2005, 08:41 PM   #5
Indyshark
me too! I would be quite happy to see pictures of your clutches. I love your hatchling photos! Pictures of each snake would make them unaffordable!

Old 04-05-2005, 01:41 PM   #6
Godzilla2000
Just a tiny question: Are Ultras more expensive in cost?

Old 04-05-2005, 02:23 PM   #7
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000
Just a tiny question: Are Ultras more expensive in cost?
More expensive then some, but cheaper then others.

Old 04-07-2005, 11:33 AM   #8
So Pirate55
So it's a safe guess to say they're gonna fall b/t the cost of an amel and butter stripes?

Old 04-08-2005, 06:19 PM   #9
LukeH
I'll be ordering some ultras this year. I'm pretty excited to get those genes in some of my projects here.

LukeH

Old 04-08-2005, 10:25 PM   #10
Rich Z
Well, I'm just hoping I can tell the GoldDusts apart from the Ultra Caramels. I think I have some of each from last year, but I'm not really sure at all. There are some differences in individuals but not more then what I would consider as normal for just run of the mill variation in a clutch.

Heck for that matter, I should try to get a photo of these two Caramel Stripe adults I have. You all wouldn't believe the difference between them. Like night and day. The male is almost as light as a Butter Stripe, with dark eyes. And there has NEVER been any trace of hypo in any of the animals in this project. I can't wait to start getting GoldDust Stripes and Ultra Caramel Stripes to further muddy that water.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google