• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

#3 - Ultramel Anery (M) X Snow Stripe (F)

Ok, an update: 11 eggs look pearly white and good to go and one egg is completely covered in mould but hasn't collapsed.

The female also has double clutched and started laying last night, I did not re-introduce a male but so far she has laid 3 infertile and one fertile with a few more to come!

Congrats on your double clutch!!! :) Glad to hear that your eggs are still looking good, funny about the one covered in mould though?? Keep us posted on what happens with that one!

Thanks, I hope so too! But I will still be very happy if I only get one snake that proves out the genes!

In the second clutch there is one definitely fertile egg and one suspected fertile egg the other 5 ish were infertile.

Thanks.

Still no more pippies and the first one is still admiring the world from the safety of its egg! lol

Thanks.

Still no more pippies and the first one is still admiring the world from the safety of its egg! lol

Dontcha just hate it when they do that? The world wants to see their prettiness, and they're so inconsiderate that they stick in the egg. LOL.
Congrats on the first pip!

Thanks, I hope so too! But I will still be very happy if I only get one snake that proves out the genes!

In the second clutch there is one definitely fertile egg and one suspected fertile egg the other 5 ish were infertile.

I really hope that at the end your luck will be better, because so far this breeding season seems to have been a season of misfortunes - to some of us at least. I know Arjan (corns.nl) has got dozens and dozens of AMAZING pips and he's proven pretty much all the hets and poss.hets there was to prove. His luck has been miraculous! :D But the black cloud of bad luck has been hanging over Finland this time. My two females still haven't laid eggs, my friend's both clutches went bad and yet I know a few more incidents like that...

well the first hatchling is out of the egg and has a bit of a 'tude already! It is not homo blood unfortunately but there you go.

The second egg has pipped, it also appears to be a snow.

Final count would be 7 snows and 4 ultramel anerys ... looks like I was scammed.

still another clutch to come though and this ones got 2 fertile eggs in the second clutch.

Final count would be 7 snows and 4 ultramel anerys ... looks like I was scammed.

still another clutch to come though and this ones got 2 fertile eggs in the second clutch.

Bummer!!! Either you had the worst luck on earth, mr. Murphy wanted to mess you around OR the parents aren't exactly what they're claimed to be. Not one bloodred based or striped?! I find it too hard to believe IF both of the parents were indeed what they're supposed to be. :(

I'd be :angry01: if I was you...

I am just a tad angry, but I have another 18 eggs so far to confirm that.

Some of the hatchlings:
P7250018 mod.jpg

one interesting snow hatchling:
P7250006 mod.jpg
P7250010 mod.jpg

Beautiful snows and ultramel anery anyway!

Oh I guess I got a little confused here. I thought you only had 2 good eggs in the other clutch from the other pairing. But 18. That's not bad then. You might have better luck with that one. :D

Thanks all, these are all het stripe anyway and are for sale.

I'll be keeping that snow with the white patch on her side and at least one male ultramel anery to put back to the female next year.

Back