• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Okeetee Mot's?

TandJ

Ole' Stoic Viper...
What ever happened to those Carol.. Did you have any hold backs that you could post a picture of??

Regards.. Tim of T and J

I still have the project and I was quite pleased with some Mots I got this year. I just got a new camera so I'll have to try it out on these guys sometime in the next week or so, if I don't, please poke me again. :punch: I still have some Okeetee het Mot males available as well.

I was considering giving the breeders for this project a year off, but then my little fab RO male is sensing the changing seasons and is growing like a weed. So maybe I'll have some "Okeetees" het Motley AND Amel. Heck, I haven't been thinking snakes for awhile, I almost said het Albino!! :eek1:

If you have any left from last season would love to see how they look now..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

OK, I was too tired to tinker with the camera last night so I just put it on auto and they aren't the best pics but you get the idea.

Here is my herd of keepers, I need to go through and thin these out as well. I just can't keep all of them....

Attachments

• Female1.JPG
    Female1.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 100
  • Female2.JPG
    Female2.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Female3.JPG
    Female3.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Female4.JPG
    Female4.JPG