• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Whats the deal!

attachment.php

Those are some fancy pants.

Nice user title there, glenhead. Get off my lawn, punk. This town's not big enough for two curmudgeons. :p

Eggsqueeze me?

Young lady, I've been a curmudgeon longer than you've been alive. You may have seniority on the site, but I'm older, undoubtedly uglier, and most likely outweigh you. I'll squash you like a bug, and we'll see who's curmudgeoniest.

Eggsqueeze me?

Young lady, I've been a curmudgeon longer than you've been alive. You may have seniority on the site, but I'm older, undoubtedly uglier, and most likely outweigh you. I'll squash you like a bug, and we'll see who's curmudgeoniest.
baby_crying.jpg

Eggsqueeze me?

LMAO! Bring it! :devil01:

I like to blame the politicians I elected into office for all of my issues I cannot blame on my parents or upbringing. Not that my own purchases of junk made overseas has anything to do with our distinctly unique American crumblconomy. But it is refreshing to know we might get a bailout loan from one of my favorite countries to purchase goods made in/ from. It's just one little thing, what harm can that do? And realisticly, who can go a week without a roll of Haribo WineGum drops? Fortunately, the water company still puts Flouride in the supply, because they care about my smile, nevermind it crystallizes on my brain and keeps me feeling complacent.
Bondage_duckie.jpg

CNN_Dim_Facts_Revealed.jpg

Care_Factory.jpg

Perhaps it's time for a Religous Forum?

God_Statistics.jpg

LMAO! Bring it! :devil01:

I see you've modified your title. Purely in the interest of keeping a family-oriented forum somewhat civil, I'll acknowledge your forum seniority, and yield. Please understand that it's only because my daddy raised me to be a gentleman.

Plus, you blinked first. I win! Brat!

I'll squash you like a bug, and we'll see who's curmudgeoniest.

I don't think that is a real word. Therefor, your posts are all null and void. There goes all of your rep points. You logon password will be reset. To obtain the ability to post again, you must agree to never add -est to any word ever again unless the word has already been coined in a printed document. Same goes for adding -ize. Don't add -ize to a word and think it is OK. It isn't. You've been warned.

I really have not followed this thread. I was just stating a point.

Then you should have said, "Notice that I haven't made any replies prior to this one in this thread." or "Notice that I haven't felt like anything posted warranted a meaningful reply or necessitated a defense of my original sentiments."

What you have just learned is that we often just don't care about the OP. These things tend to go a direction of their own. The more silly the OP, the more of a unique direction it can go.

Smokey? Is that image from Smokey?

Fortunately, the water company still puts Flouride in the supply,

Don't get me started. Louisiana doesn't require that by law. So, no fluoride in our water! Combining that with inbreeding and good old fashion bad hygiene, is it in wonder nobody in Louisiana has a full set of teeth left at 20 years of age????

Notice I have not even responded.

Ah, but you just did. So that voids your attempted point.

I really have not followed this thread. I was just stating a point.

It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.... ;)

Then you should have said, "Notice that I haven't made any replies prior to this one in this thread." or "Notice that I haven't felt like anything posted warranted a meaningful reply or necessitated a defense of my original sentiments."

Or be REALLY mysterious and say nothing at all... ever. Let the thread die and all of us wonder, "But where did he go?!"

Or be REALLY mysterious and say nothing at all... ever. Let the thread die and all of us wonder, "But where did he go?!"

Oh, don't give him an ego. tell tyhe truith: we all forgot who even started this thread, what the thread was about, and we didn't even CARE who started it. That's more like the truth. We'd have never missed he was gone....lol.

You know what they say. At birth, male babies should be placed in a barrel and fed through the bunghole. At 18, you have to make a decision: let them out or seal up the bunghole.

LOL.

Most disturbing to me have been some recent things like discussing the possibility of states seceding from the union and a joke about "a good ol' fashioned lynching" of our president. It's like seeing a side of people that you wish they hadn't chosen to show publicly.

I'm terribly sorry that in the half a century I've been alive, I have gained enough knowledge and experience to have opinions and values that are strong enough for me to voice. As someone recently and so eloquently said, I'm not here to "blow sunshine up your hineys". I have 2 children and will do everything in my power to make sure they will be able to live the kind of life that I have. That includes everything from bashing the ideas of a President I don't agree with to taking up arms to protect my freedom. So far, my rights to my opinions and the ability for me to post them here are still intact. The right for me to bear arms is still intact. And by God, I will fight to keep those rights. And as of right now, I feel those rights are being seriously threatened by the current administration. You don't like my opinions and that is your right. However, I will NOT stop posting mine as I have not stopped you from posting yours.

I have 2 children and will do everything in my power to make sure they will be able to live the kind of life that I have. That includes everything from bashing the ideas of a President I don't agree with to taking up arms to protect my freedom. So far, my rights to my opinions and the ability for me to post them here are still intact. The right for me to bear arms is still intact. And by God, I will fight to keep those rights. And as of right now, I feel those rights are being seriously threatened by the current administration. You don't like my opinions and that is your right. However, I will NOT stop posting mine as I have not stopped you from posting yours.

I think I love you a little bit, Susan.

Posting your political opinion on a cornsnake forum isn't really going to change the world and doesn't make everyone who does so a patriot and a freedom fighter. All it does is alienate others.

Back