CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello !.........goodbye...

Old 12-08-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
TripleT
Hello !.........goodbye...

Hello, since there is no tech/support forum I'll post this here.

Due to the ongoing/spreading confusion of many thread topics and new people unable to read a book on snake keeping basics or even use everyday common sense this site has become an annoyance to view and I can no longer log on without coming across ample threads started by people who should not be in this hobby...or even be allowed to have pets.
I love the pics people post of their animals but a lot of the "common sense" threads people start here go unanswered by some of the MANY true experts that are members here and those threads tend to go on and on and all the good advice falls on deaf ears. Maybe if the experts with the fancy websites and signatures chimed in *sometimes* to the "obvious no-no" threads this place would be a little more bearable.

People coming here for answers are reading a lot of "wrong" when they open certain threads, that sucks cause all this place is doing is spreading confusion.

In closing, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
Common sense isn't as common as I thought...

Please delete my account, godspeed to all the pets out there.

Thank you.

Old 12-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #2
El Jefe
I'm afraid I'm confused now.

Old 12-08-2010, 02:14 PM   #3
Ares2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
I'm afraid I'm confused now.
Me too. What threads and who are the new people he is talking about? Am I supposed to be one of them?

Old 12-08-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
Jdog3131
I'm confused now too.

Old 12-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #5
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleT View Post
Hello, since there is no tech/support forum I'll post this here.

Due to the ongoing/spreading confusion of many thread topics and new people unable to read a book on snake keeping basics or even use everyday common sense this site has become an annoyance to view and I can no longer log on without coming across ample threads started by people who should not be in this hobby...or even be allowed to have pets.
I love the pics people post of their animals but a lot of the "common sense" threads people start here go unanswered by some of the MANY true experts that are members here and those threads tend to go on and on and all the good advice falls on deaf ears. Maybe if the experts with the fancy websites and signatures chimed in *sometimes* to the "obvious no-no" threads this place would be a little more bearable.

People coming here for answers are reading a lot of "wrong" when they open certain threads, that sucks cause all this place is doing is spreading confusion.

In closing, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
Common sense isn't as common as I thought...

Please delete my account, godspeed to all the pets out there.

Thank you.
Watch the door doesn't slam your ass on the way out....
Bye...

Old 12-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #6
OkeeteeMom
Well that was kinda' Chicken Sht. I'm with snakewispera snr on this one.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #7
Dreamsnake
I wasn't going to comment because I haven't been on in a while, but I read some of 3T's older posts. One less jerk for me to worry about on the internet.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:33 PM   #8
Ares2010
Well, the thing is.. why even bother saying goodbye? I mean if he or anyone doesn't like what they read here, just leave and don't log on anymore.... *shrugs*

That's what I do if I have been somewhere on a site that I don't feel suits me.. I just leave.. period.. no sense in saying anything. lol

Old 12-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #9
SHAKSNAKE
SOOOOOOOOO...HOW ABOUT THEM YANKEES???

Old 12-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #10
Tavia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares2010 View Post
Well, the thing is.. why even bother saying goodbye? I mean if he or anyone doesn't like what they read here, just leave and don't log on anymore.... *shrugs*

That's what I do if I have been somewhere on a site that I don't feel suits me.. I just leave.. period.. no sense in saying anything. lol
I agree. I've never understood the big dramatic exits either.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google