CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

I NEED HELP ASAP!

Old 04-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #41
SnakeKiss247
Hope all is well today with the snakes... Any word from the breeder? Wish you all the best.

Old 04-08-2011, 05:47 PM   #42
SnakeAround
OMG this must be awful! I wish you strength and keep up updated please.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #43
SnakeKiss247
Waiting to hear the news on your snakes...

Old 04-10-2011, 09:14 AM   #44
SnakeKiss247
Misunderstanding. Wasn't tying to control you, that is for me only. I like to be in control of me only. Sorry, if you Misunderstood everything I said. I meant no harm. I was talking about me not you. Hope your snakes are better too. Good luck with everything. You know how to reach me if you want to talk about this.... if not. Goodbye and good luck.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:44 AM   #45
OkeeteeMom
Oh Crotalis, what a sad situation! I'm so sorry for your upset...I would be too. I really hope things are going to be okay.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:52 AM   #46
Stormy
I am curious as to what is going on also. I hope no updates means something good has happened and he is just busy nursing a snake back to health.

Old 04-10-2011, 12:30 PM   #47
crotalis40741
Sorry but no nothing good has happened, I have two that are going down hill, one for sure. My hypo sunkissed male regurged about a week ago, I am following protocol but I am really worried he doesn't have the reserves. He just looks so tiny. I do not like picking him up at the moment I want him to save his energy. Noticed that most of the pooh I am seeing is clear with bits in it and no smell. I won't lie I did try both a live and a dead pink this morning with nutribac the live he ran from and the dead the same. I guess I will have to start force feeding him soon if he doesn't come aroun. So far the remaining females are eating and keeping it down and acting good. I guess it can be wrong to have favorites, but the hypo sunkissed male is mine out of the bunch. Again I am sorry for the delay on the updates.
take care all and thank you
Bob

Old 04-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #48
crotalis40741
Snake pics, some may think graphic

Ok, I have the hatchlings in the living room where I can watch them, the male hypo sk started crawling around mouth wide open and throwing his body in coils looked like he was trying to regurge or something but there is nothing in him. I tried to get it on video but he quit when I walked over. I did get pics of his belly with this black spot on it. It is inside and may be normal but i checked the rest of the hatchlings (after hand washing and sanitizing between each snake) and can't see the spot on them, so I am posting pics of it here for you all to see. May be nothing but me over worrying. The last pic is of the last female that died.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:59 PM   #49
ghosthousecorns
Oh that looks and sounds bad. I hope the snake is OK but with the (first two) photos posted and behavior that you describe, I think you need to prepare for the worst. You can usually see some internal organs in snakes and all but that looks abnormal to me. I hate to think of the worst case scenario but I hope if worst comes to worst you will be able to take up Susan's offer- if the cost is too prohibitive maybe I and other members can chip in a bit.
Bob I am sorry you have to go through this. I have my fingers crossed that the rest of your collection will not be affected. You have done the right thing by putting the animals in a different room, remember to always feed them last and make sure they have their own feeding tubs and stuff.

Old 04-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #50
Nanci
They always get that green/black spot when they die. It's the gallbladder, doing something. It doesn't look good. Were you able to get formalin so you can preserve him and send him to Susan? Poor little guy. I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google