CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

hey hey, may have just made the jammiest purchase ever!!!!

Old 06-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #31
dionythicus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPointyhats View Post
Then nanci no i am not! I was asking for some advice from those who have sucessfully done it! Actually for those who are listening and not spouting, to back up information ive been given by uk breeders and from ZSL who have several cohabbed corns in their collection! Clearly the assumption has been made that im an idiot! And your (the collective not directed at nanci) opinions are agressively and continuously stated until the alternative is drowned out! Also to refer back making broad generalisations about all snakes is equivalent to making statements about all mammals or all birds!....clearly im wasting my time!
Actually, you're wasting our time. You know what's right and wrong in snake keeping. You're looking for someone to agree with you that co-habbing is fine. You won't find many people on here who will be on your side. And since you don't like people talking about animals they seemingly know nothing about, I'm going to intentionally put sand in your Vaseline and comment on fish keeping for a moment. Maybe you'll get this analogy. Someone comes to you as a fish keeper and wants advice on the best way to introduce a goldfish into a saltwater tank. They tell you they know its not right, but they are insistant and only want to hear you tell them its ok and this is how to do it. Are you going to pat them on the back and tell them its ok if the goldfish dies? I rather doubt it. So take your own nasty attitude and find another forum where there are more agreeable people that suit your taste.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:02 PM   #32
MrPointyhats
Dionythicus, as im sure you know:
The goldfish would DEFINATLY be dead within a short period!
As you say MOST disagree!
I understand the OPINION of most keepers on here!
I was interested in those who have been SUCCESSFUL! (Which im sure i will get a tirade of drivel about)
I was expecting a group of HELPFUL herpetologists!
Ive had nothing but assumptions and abuse to which ive been aggressively berated for responding to!
I have no opinion to agree with!
Oh and nobody asked you personally to respond, hence making you all aware at the start that i knew the opinion of most of you (applies to all the nasty posters)
And I have enough information from actual professionals to make an informed choice about my actions! None of which has been backed by the abuse ive had here!

And most finaly would one of you "frustrated outburst removed" people tell me how to get the hell off this forum!!!!! Im sick of you and I dont doubt for your the sake of your masculinity you would respond in kind!

Old 06-29-2011, 04:09 PM   #33
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPointyhats View Post
would one of you "frustrated outburst removed" people tell me how to get the hell off this forum!!!!! Im sick of you and I dont doubt for your the sake of your masculinity you would respond in kind!
Log off, then you'll be free of us!

Old 06-29-2011, 04:12 PM   #34
Lennycorn
Is this part of the Goodbye tour the troll take before leaving.

Cause I always get confused between their bull and the crap!!

Old 06-29-2011, 04:15 PM   #35
dionythicus
How stupid can you be to not know how to leave a forum? Just don't come back! Its easy as that. I'm sure Rich Z can help you. It's called getting banned.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:31 PM   #36
MrPointyhats
Well will one of you * bigoted yanky ** get me banned then cos if any of you had the balls youd be being murdered by the afgans by now! And its obvious your to * far up your own s to show the slightest * consideration! Your to * retarded to understand the world outside your worthless lump of meat skulls!

Maybe that makes a point about your bullying attitudes?? Im sure you will twist it to suit your opinion!!! But hey if it works then im free of you! And if RichZ can cancel my account then at least one person here would be of some use! Oh and dion your an embarresment to your forum! Clearly you could do with some anger management as your personal attack was the cause of the above!

Old 06-29-2011, 04:36 PM   #37
dionythicus
That's dionythicus to you. And you're welcome.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #38
MrPointyhats
Lol oh and no its not! Lol ure so easy to bait!

Old 06-29-2011, 04:50 PM   #39
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionythicus View Post
How stupid can you be to not know how to leave a forum? Just don't come back! Its easy as that. I'm sure Rich Z can help you. It's called getting banned.
Looks like David is showing how stupid he is!! I think his fish are doing well too!
Oh well. How did Queen sing it?? .... Another one bites the dust

Old 06-29-2011, 04:58 PM   #40
MrPointyhats
Thanks lenny obviously your more interested in being unpleasant! Glad your enjoying this as im ing hating having your attitude shoved down my neck! nut!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google