CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

hey hey, may have just made the jammiest purchase ever!!!!

Old 06-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #51
MrPointyhats
fpmsl! clearly your enjoying this! maybe i should carry on! and tbh dion if your stupid enough to believe i unintentionally posted that your more stupid than the average yank! and i doubt you care enough to beleive me but youve actually put off an honest hobbyist with your attitudes! tbh i get the feeling if i'd wrote that i have the perfect setup with the perfect snake and the perfect regeme you people would have found something to bully about!

So thats 2 emails to mods! three requests from the list of recipients to this thread and a full search of the user cp! and no help whatsoever!

oh followup thought! if they are completely incompatible then how the hell does anyone breed them? surely from the inane grunts of the * on this forum they would imediately dive on each other and die? just a thought!

Old 06-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #52
MrPointyhats
but im still receiving your abusive spurts *! i want to delete you people from my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #53
Lennycorn
Pointy hat??? That a dunce cap, isn't it??

Old 06-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #54
dionythicus
Feed the troll...tuppence a bag.....

Old 06-29-2011, 05:31 PM   #55
reptile65
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPointyhats View Post
oh followup thought! if they are completely incompatible then how the hell does anyone breed them?
Please tell me you're not trying to make this argument.... There is a HUGE difference between temporarily putting snakes together for the purpose of breeding and forcing them to live together permanently.

Old 06-29-2011, 05:32 PM   #56
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionythicus View Post
Feed the troll...tuppence a bag.....
Well I do have popcorn. Beth has some soda. Can anyone bring pretzels??
Anyone??

Old 06-29-2011, 05:33 PM   #57
Christen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennycorn View Post
Pointy hat??? That a dunce cap, isn't it??
It is where I come from.

Old 06-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #58
Christen
Quote:
Anyone??
I am on it. BRB

Old 06-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #59
starsevol
Quote:
Anyone??
Hell, if a mod doesnt come along and ban this insect, I'll bring SPIKED soda!

Old 06-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #60
MrPointyhats
i should be offended but this is a cornsnake forum and your acting like kids in a playground! i hope your children dont cry to much when your * them! pmsl!

can you tell im being offencive? i know you americans arent the most inteligent people! perhaps i should be proud that thats 6 pages of abuse and your still not winning?!?!?! surely i would be glad to go but as im here im enjoying the show myself!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google