• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hey hey, may have just made the jammiest purchase ever!!!!

Thankyou! at least a moderate start! i question who started it but clearly i cannot end it however much i want to! and I WISH AT THIS POINT I WAS GETTING WARNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WOULD AT LEAST BE SOMETHING! THE MODS HERE ARENT THE MOST EFFICIENT ARE THEY????

Believe it or not, moderators do have lives outside of the internet. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll be banned as soon as they see this.

Thankyou! at least a moderate start! i question who started it but clearly i cannot end it however much i want to! and I WISH AT THIS POINT I WAS GETTING WARNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WOULD AT LEAST BE SOMETHING! THE MODS HERE ARENT THE MOST EFFICIENT ARE THEY????

If you want to end this, then just stop posting and contact a moderator. Ask them to close the thread and see if they can deactivate your account. If they can't, then just never log in again. Mods are normal people who can't always be watching the forum so it may take a bit for one to get back to you. Sorry this thread got out of hand.

Sorry- I was feeding snakes, not trolls!

Rich does not delete accounts. If you want to be deactivated, close the tab in your browser and don't visit cornsnakes.com again. Pretty simple, actually.

Well will one of you * bigoted yanky ** get me banned then cos if any of you had the balls youd be being murdered by the afgans by now! And its obvious your to * far up your own s to show the slightest * consideration! Your to * retarded to understand the world outside your worthless lump of meat skulls!

Maybe that makes a point about your bullying attitudes?? Im sure you will twist it to suit your opinion!!! But hey if it works then im free of you! And if RichZ can cancel my account then at least one person here would be of some use! Oh and dion your an embarresment to your forum! Clearly you could do with some anger management as your personal attack was the cause of the above!
you've done a great job of getting yourself banned

& you're the only one here with an anger management problem

I do note that ive asked 3 times now for how to shut my account down and your all obviously more interested in your own attitude than to end this! Can you understand your just abusive and i want out! You sicken me!
you hate this site so bad, yet you couldn't help coming back for more...?
but im still receiving your abusive spurts *! i want to delete you people from my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
again, you kept coming back for more..
i should be offended but this is a cornsnake forum and your acting like kids in a playground! i hope your children dont cry to much when your * them! pmsl!

can you tell im being offencive? i know you americans arent the most inteligent people! perhaps i should be proud that thats 6 pages of abuse and your still not winning?!?!?! surely i would be glad to go but as im here im enjoying the show myself!
you're the only one acting like a child & you're claiming to be the intelligent one...right

ok retile65 as youve asked soooooo nicely! though possibly exagerating the over usage, but i spose exageration is the name of this game isnt it!?!?! it stands for * Pissed My Self Laughing! i spose after asking what a troll was im in no position to question your understanding of european neticate! fpmsl....ooops!

there's diapers for that...

*you're right Lenny, thanks for that ;)

Actually, I was out pressure washing the house and the porch.

Something tells me that this guy wears a pointy little hat because it fits real snug on his pointy little head..... And from the looks of things, perhaps TOO snugly, and shutting off the blood flow to that lump of gray matter that controls what his fingers were typing.

Well, good thing he got banned before he popped one of those too tightly constricted blood vessels in his brain.

Back