CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New snake owner in Brampton Ontario

Old 07-03-2011, 12:02 AM   #11
HazAnga
they don't and shouldn't always eat that much in one sitting, if there eating that much in one sitting then maybe it could be broken up, 2 every few days... or maybe try something bigger, a fuzzey per say?

Old 07-03-2011, 02:07 AM   #12
iculatr
Welcome from FL!

Old 07-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #13
JrzyCornAngel91
when i got mine they were fedding her 4-5 pinkies every 5 days which def didnt seem right. i brought her down to 2 pinkies every 5 days. for a little while then brought her up to 1 fuzzie a week. she seems to b doing perfecly fine

Old 07-03-2011, 09:36 PM   #14
Korilon
Well i fed Kori wed night and now it's sunday and her belli still dark and thicker then the rest of her. she is tucked away in her rock all the time. she came out like twice since then. is that normal?

I'm thinking that 4 at a time is to much.
The guy at the store says I should gice her 1 fuzzy a week. I just wondering she is still pretty small and is a fuzzy to big for her?

The way it looks now she will not be eating this wed I don't think lol

But we will see I guess :P

Old 07-04-2011, 09:54 AM   #15
Korilon
Any others on here in the toronto area??

I would like to find a place to get the food in bulk rather then going to petsmart. looking for a cheaper alternative

Thanks

Old 07-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #16
JrzyCornAngel91
how long is she

Old 07-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #17
Korilon
hmm good question. I will measure her tonight :P

Old 07-04-2011, 10:49 AM   #18
JrzyCornAngel91
Mojo is a lil shy of 2 feet and i was also worried about fuzzies bein to big for her but she took it and ate it wit ease. took her a lil longer then the pinkies but she was still able to eat it wit out trouble nor did she regurg it

Old 07-04-2011, 10:52 AM   #19
Korilon
cool

Kori seems a bit small like thin. the guy at the store said she was the "runt" and was very small when they got her. but she is eating like a piggy lol.

I will try and take a pic to compare her to a pencil or something to gage her size.

Old 07-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #20
JrzyCornAngel91
k ... another thing that helps. after they eat u shud c a bulge in there stomach with in the first 24 hours. plus it helps to watch other snakes eat to c how their belly bulge is and how there body size is compared to there food size is. its crazy how the diff is once nxt to each other and how they r able to take it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google