• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

HATCHLING THREAD (VOL. 3) 2014-2015 Edition

Interesting. I have some ideas on what that might mean but I will stop derailing your baby thread :)

But I think you are right in your speculation that locality influence or other genetic factors explain the difference in appearance from mandarins and sunrise. But I am a genetics expert, not a corn snake expert :)

Interesting. I have some ideas on what that might mean but I will stop derailing your baby thread :)

But I think you are right in your speculation that locality influence or other genetic factors explain the difference in appearance from mandarins and sunrise. But I am a genetics expert, not a corn snake expert :)

Thanks! I appreciate your input as always! :)

Feel free to continue with your ideas on the "other" thread. I'd love to hear your ideas on what might be happening.

Than God it's not as confusing as cinder being "sometimes sex-linked in certain lines of het cinder females due to crossover suppression." Even I got a headache from that. Looks like you didn't have that problem in your collection. But I still believe that phenomenon is related to locality influences. We have all these corn localities that would never meet in the wild and are diverging genetically but in captivity we breed them together, so weird things happen.

But here I go again...you're gonna have to post a baby pic to stop this.

Than God it's not as confusing as cinder being "sometimes sex-linked in certain lines of het cinder females due to crossover suppression." Even I got a headache from that. Looks like you didn't have that problem in your collection. But I still believe that phenomenon is related to locality influences. We have all these corn localities that would never meet in the wild and are diverging genetically but in captivity we breed them together, so weird things happen.

But here I go again...you're gonna have to post a baby pic to stop this.

Yeah that whole Cinder male maker sex thing :uzi: Ughh!!

Lol! Ok nothing really crazy hatched today so here's the Sunkissed Ghost Motley I posted a few days ago. In the blue now.

Attachments

• DSCN4532.JPG
    DSCN4532.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 240
Extreme Ultramel Okeetee Corn

This years babies were pretty much sold out last year :(

That being said, if you didn't get on the list, and you were wanting some I'm sorry :(

Yeah I need to make more of these.

Attachments

• DSCN4533.JPG
    DSCN4533.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 231
  • DSCN4534.JPG
    DSCN4534.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 231
Extreme Ultramel Okeetee Corn

This years babies were pretty much sold out last year :(

That being said, if you didn't get on the list, and you were wanting some I'm sorry :(

Yeah I need to make more of these.

Steve, do you have a pic of what the adult version looks like?

Back