CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

SRCORNS.COM Hatchling Thread (2015)

Old 08-30-2015, 09:45 AM   #11
steve roylance
Striped Caramel Corns

I like to post some of the common stuff too, because there are new people getting into the hobby that like to see all the morphs, not just the newer ones.

Old 08-30-2015, 12:36 PM   #12
Pogie
Could you please post a photos of your adult Reverse Okeetees and a Blizzard?
IF and when you get time? I am pretty sure I'm intrested in the Blizzard, but I keep going back to the Reverse Okeetees also lol. Every time I see Reverse Okeetees they all seem to look different. Thanks

Tank is all set up, just waiting for a baby!

Old 08-30-2015, 12:45 PM   #13
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve roylance View Post
LOL!!!

You are safe....for now.

I happen to have some Sunkissed Cinder stuff that I can't wait to see when it hatches
I'm going to pretend I didn't see that
LOL

Old 08-30-2015, 01:38 PM   #14
Dragonling
Quote:
I happen to have some Sunkissed Cinder stuff that I can't wait to see when it hatches
Please say with lavender...wait no! I can't buy more babies right now!

Old 08-30-2015, 01:48 PM   #15
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogie View Post
Could you please post a photos of your adult Reverse Okeetees and a Blizzard?
IF and when you get time? I am pretty sure I'm intrested in the Blizzard, but I keep going back to the Reverse Okeetees also lol. Every time I see Reverse Okeetees they all seem to look different. Thanks

Tank is all set up, just waiting for a baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
LOL
LOL!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
Please say with lavender...wait no! I can't buy more babies right now!

Old 08-30-2015, 02:12 PM   #16
Jessicat
Quote:
Striped Caramel Corns

I like to post some of the common stuff too, because there are new people getting into the hobby that like to see all the morphs, not just the newer ones.

Sometimes the simpler stuff is the best stuff!!! Of course some of the stuff I consiter "super advanced" is probably now simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
LOL
Me too!!

Old 08-30-2015, 02:17 PM   #17
Pogie
Quote:
LOL!!

WOW You have some nice snakes! Oh oh, this is going to be harder than I thought to pick out which morph I want. Thanks for posting the pics. Are all the ones with color reverse okeetees?

Old 08-30-2015, 02:35 PM   #18
DuxorW
Steve, I know you said a subset of your female EROs take on that green/pink coloration as adults. Does is correlate with how "extreme" the saddle border phenotype is?

Old 08-30-2015, 03:04 PM   #19
steve roylance
Quote:
WOW You have some nice snakes! Oh oh, this is going to be harder than I thought to pick out which morph I want. Thanks for posting the pics. Are all the ones with color reverse okeetees?
Thanks and you're welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuxorW View Post
Steve, I know you said a subset of your female EROs take on that green/pink coloration as adults. Does is correlate with how "extreme" the saddle border phenotype is?
I don't think it does. I've seen the green borders on some of my "Reg" ROs as well.

Old 08-30-2015, 03:04 PM   #20
Jessicat
Quote:

The last three pictured are ROs. As for the saddles, from what I've witnessed, it seems to be the luck of the draw.. some Reverse Okeetees just develop the green saddles over time. I didn't see any indication of Green saddles until my girl was probably 2 years old or so.

I'm sure Steve will be able to offer more info.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google