CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

I'm new and ready to learn!

Old 12-22-2015, 05:02 PM   #41
Gusku
I think It's great to know there are people interested in answering all of my questions!! I really just want to thank you guys for helping me out. I will do my best to make a good decision regarding every aspect of my new hobby. I am a firm believer in the fact that the only way to do something right is to be as knowledgeable as possible! Again, thanks so much!

Old 12-22-2015, 11:50 PM   #42
Falcj
well good luck finding your first little corn snake !! keep us all posted and please share pictures when you find one you love.

Old 12-23-2015, 08:55 AM   #43
Gusku
You bet I will!

Old 12-30-2015, 02:05 PM   #44
Gusku
Talking Got my new snake!!!

His name is Rick! He is a classic baby. I did get him from petsmart. When I held him, he was very attentive and seemed very used to handling. He had eaten the night before and I do not see any shedding issues. eyes were clear and I feel like he is really healthy! (Not sure on gender) Got him set up and he is busy exploring his new home! I will add picks when I figure out how.

Old 12-30-2015, 02:09 PM   #45
nicolefowler2005
Can't wait for pics congrats on your new friend!!

Nicole

Old 12-30-2015, 02:12 PM   #46
Gusku
Thanks! I'm just sitting here watching him get settled in and it's awesome!

Old 12-30-2015, 05:10 PM   #47
DollysMom
Congrats. He sounds like a great little snake. Welcome home Rick!

I think classics are awesome and their belly checkers are so beautiful. Can't wait to see pics once Rick is acclimated.

Old 12-30-2015, 05:53 PM   #48
Karl_Mcknight
Rick is a great name. My sister's husband is named Rick, and he's a total snake.

Old 12-30-2015, 05:58 PM   #49
nicolefowler2005
That's what I did the first few days I had mine too lol

Nicole

Old 12-30-2015, 09:59 PM   #50
Gusku
He is really just hiding. But all part of the process! I got a cute coconut hide, he loves it!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google