CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

sunglow

Old 07-12-2006, 02:10 PM   #41
Lore
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Joejr14 again."

NICE looking Sunglow Joe!!!

Old 07-12-2006, 02:10 PM   #42
princess
*biiiig, loooong siiiiigh*

Have a look at houstonherps site and really, truely tell me if they look like that have a clue what they're talking about?

Just because they label them at sunglows to make them more marketable....does not mean they are sunglows.

They even call one little motley/cube type hatchling as a 'crazy corn'.

Tell me, has anyone on this very reputable forum heard of a morph called 'crazy corn'?

Old 07-12-2006, 02:13 PM   #43
cherub
Quote:
"I've got four 2 year olds... NOTHING scares ME! "
i have 3 teenagers ......thats worse...wait til you gett here..lol

Old 07-12-2006, 02:13 PM   #44
princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherub
I thought it was clear why i posted that picture..for you to compare nightmares snake and my snake..my snake has lots of white and is an amel..nightmares has very little white so qualifys to be a sunglow.....why do you all insist it isnt a sunglow anyway.?it clearly states in the book,that it is a sunglow.thats good enough for me..if you think you are better at identyfying snakes ,then maybe you should publish a book..sorry guys but all i can see is that most on here have an attitude and this is the first post i have read. dare i read more?
I think you missed the point.

I could post a picture of a candycane and say that because nightmares snake doesn't look like this then it must be a sunglow by that reasoning.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:14 PM   #45
your_only_nightmare
well thats only ONE of the webiste i went on, i kept look, and there were more that looklied like my little guy, i will find more if you want

Old 07-12-2006, 02:15 PM   #46
princess
Don't for my sake...I know what a sunglow looks like.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:17 PM   #47
cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
I think you missed the point.

I could post a picture of a candycane and say that because nightmares snake doesn't look like this then it must be a sunglow by that reasoning.
i didnt miss the point..your the one saying it is an amel! so i posted a picture of an amel..and they are entirely different!

Old 07-12-2006, 02:19 PM   #48
your_only_nightmare
and so do i

Old 07-12-2006, 02:20 PM   #49
your_only_nightmare
know what a sunglow looks like

Old 07-12-2006, 02:22 PM   #50
diamondlil
But, sunglows, reverse okeetees, vomitmels and candy canes are all genetically similar, but can be selectively line bred to try to get the classic look intended. I bought Slim as a reverse okee, but will wait until he's grown a fair bit before I can decide if he really is, or just a good-lookin' amel. Either way, I like him

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google