CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from the UK!

Old 07-21-2006, 11:43 AM   #11
The Corn~Dorm
Hell from the UK!

Tula...LOL...that's the spirit, variety of species too!!
On the corn score I love my candys, my male is called...Bitty, which will probably make more sense if you've watched Little Britain!!
I'll sort some photos over the course of the weekend....the chumps just fed last night, so I'll wait til I'm safe from rear-end splatterings! LOL
And good luck with your boa projects too....albinos...beautiful!

Beast wishes
Louise

Old 07-21-2006, 11:49 AM   #12
Tula_Montage
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corn~Dorm
Tula...LOL...that's the spirit, variety of species too!!
On the corn score I love my candys, my male is called...Bitty, which will probably make more sense if you've watched Little Britain!!
I'll sort some photos over the course of the weekend....the chumps just fed last night, so I'll wait til I'm safe from rear-end splatterings! LOL
And good luck with your boa projects too....albinos...beautiful!

Beast wishes
Louise
LOL Im a bit of a boid fanatic...
And i cringe at the thought of "bitty" LOL Why name him that! haha

Old 07-21-2006, 11:58 AM   #13
The Corn~Dorm
Hello from the UK!

{resists urge to jabber about boids} I have to say.....I love 'em too!!

And as for how the candy guy got called Bitty...when he was a hatchling, he had a real thing for disappearing down everyones' t-shirts...and I got the honour of being bitten. Finger-munchers and nose-biteys aren't a worry...but as for *bitty-nippers*....WOOOOO....it reminded me why I gave up breast feeding my kids! LOLOLOL

Old 07-21-2006, 12:00 PM   #14
Tula_Montage
Quote:
{resists urge to jabber about boids} I have to say.....I love 'em too!!

And as for how the candy guy got called Bitty...when he was a hatchling, he had a real thing for disappearing down everyones' t-shirts...and I got the honour of being bitten. Finger-munchers and nose-biteys aren't a worry...but as for *bitty-nippers*....WOOOOO....it reminded me why I gave up breast feeding my kids! LOLOLOL
OMG hahaha... i have a few snakes who like to nestle there but i have never been bitten! He is well named LOL

And never resist the boid urge, it will only make you worse LOL

Old 07-21-2006, 12:05 PM   #15
The Corn~Dorm
Hello from the UK

You mean there is a worse state of desperation that goes beyond *terminally addicted*?!! I better book in at the funny farm while the going is good....see if they'll reward me with more snakeys!

Now ya see why I called him Bitty! He hasn't nipped since his young days, in fact I'd say he was one of the daftest ones in my gang...but they all run him close for having gentle ways.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:18 PM   #16
Tula_Montage
Quote:
You mean there is a worse state of desperation that goes beyond *terminally addicted*?!! I better book in at the funny farm while the going is good....see if they'll reward me with more snakeys!

Now ya see why I called him Bitty! He hasn't nipped since his young days, in fact I'd say he was one of the daftest ones in my gang...but they all run him close for having gentle ways.
I think there is worse
I seem to be aquiring snakes at a vast rate... I have a list i'm working down. And by tuesday i can check off the brazilian rainbow boa

Old 07-21-2006, 12:24 PM   #17
The Corn~Dorm
Hello from the UK!

LOL....yeah...that's the funny thing here too, snakes just keep appearing....one minute I have loads of these creamy white, ovalish things in tubs...and the next thing ya know....BOOOOOM...where did all these wriggly critters come from?! LOL

Old 07-21-2006, 12:26 PM   #18
PureNightAir
Quote:
LOL....yeah...that's the funny thing here too, snakes just keep appearing....one minute I have loads of these creamy white, ovalish things in tubs...and the next thing ya know....BOOOOOM...where did all these wriggly critters come from?! LOL
If they happen to wiggle into my house can I keep them?????

Old 07-21-2006, 12:28 PM   #19
Tula_Montage
I wont be breeding anything for a few years yet. The oldest of my snakes are yearlings. Im scooping up the hatchlings atm though. What babies did you get this year?

Old 07-21-2006, 02:42 PM   #20
The Corn~Dorm
Hello from the UK!

@ PureNightAir.....heehee, you'd have to meet them before deciding to keep any stray ones....some of these babes are full of spit, and whilst I think they are sooooo darn cute when they're having a hissy fit, I have seen plenty of folks back away from a 10" wriggler!

@ Tula....babies this year...have got snow, carolina, anery, miami & candycane (which haven't been listed on my site yet), and I'm waiting for another load of clutches to hatch out....one of those clutches is het butter & hypo....but next year should be the first of the het Opal breedings, and I'm excited and terrified at the thought of *maiden matings*!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google