CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from the UK!

Old 07-21-2006, 03:02 PM   #21
Tula_Montage
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corn~Dorm
@ PureNightAir.....heehee, you'd have to meet them before deciding to keep any stray ones....some of these babes are full of spit, and whilst I think they are sooooo darn cute when they're having a hissy fit, I have seen plenty of folks back away from a 10" wriggler!

@ Tula....babies this year...have got snow, carolina, anery, miami & candycane (which haven't been listed on my site yet), and I'm waiting for another load of clutches to hatch out....one of those clutches is het butter & hypo....but next year should be the first of the het Opal breedings, and I'm excited and terrified at the thought of *maiden matings*!
Hmm and you are selling these?
Could you do me a huge favour and send me an email with your current stock and price lists?

Also if you wish add me to msn. I am quite interested in the miamis and candies. Would love to talk business

Morbid_fascination@hotmail.co.uk

Old 07-21-2006, 03:10 PM   #22
The Corn~Dorm
Hello from the UK

Tula....My msn is: thepixie2005-playtime@yahoo.co.uk.
I'll either catch up with you for a chat on msn when I get off the phone (busy day again!!) or I'll email with prices & stock if you've gone offline meanwhile.

Old 07-21-2006, 04:40 PM   #23
cornmorphs
llol, yeah sorry about that louise, you just reminded me of someone a friends spokje about once lol..
i too have a few of the rarer uk morphs...
i have plenty of lavender hatchlings het for opal, i also have opal hatchlings..
got plenty more going though too, so cant wait for all that.
my het for opal and hypo lav motleys are due to hatch next week, the hets for opal, and hypo lav stripes are not too far behind either.. and the pewters have just mated (i hope lol)

Old 07-21-2006, 05:49 PM   #24
aiden_punx
good move yea its hot though lol. love the prices on your page my corn i got shipped to spain cost me 40 pounds in the uk to get taken from germany to spain and 50 euros to me door better tahn paying spanish prices iwould say.

Old 07-21-2006, 05:53 PM   #25
cornmorphs
eh run me through that again?
it looks like you got a corn from spain imported to the uk?, that cant be right, theres not much in spain

Old 07-21-2006, 05:55 PM   #26
aiden_punx
its the booze and the heat i tell you. I got a corn from the uk jerry cole reptilekeeping.com took it to germany Hamm show then gave it to reptilemania to bring back to spain for me.

Old 07-21-2006, 06:04 PM   #27
cornmorphs
ah i see, my bad, you LIVE in spain lol sorry.
yeah i had a few bits off of jerry last year, very good.

Old 07-21-2006, 06:06 PM   #28
aiden_punx
yes i found him very helpfull we soke for atleast 6 months before i brought off him

Old 07-21-2006, 06:23 PM   #29
cornmorphs
wow that is some serious research.
whats the corn scene like over there? i heard there wasnt much going on? you could get rich selling amels for 300 euros lol

Old 07-22-2006, 03:47 AM   #30
aiden_punx
so far in the 3 years i have been here i have found a couple of shops that sell corns snd thry go for 90 euros each same as the couple of net sites i have seen out here the big things are balls they go for 150euros each and lots of albino burms for 500 each rtb go for 255 euros

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google