• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Samus

Here's some more shots from march/april.

In her feeding container.

Some tongue action :p

Open wide!
If you look closely at the full size version you can see she has some nice size teeth on her bottom jaw.

Attachments

• Canon EOS XTi 5714.jpg
    Canon EOS XTi 5714.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 116
so many great pictures, and what a wonderful snake!! hes just gorgeous and growing up nicely. Where did you get him from? (sorry if it was already said, I might have missed it...)
I cant wait for more pictures. I really like your new camera toy... the one that bounces the light off the ceiling/wall- it makes everything look so fantastic. Thats definitely on my wishlist for later

And how old is she again? Just curious, I got my Abbott's Okeetee from Don also and I'm still waiting for his colors to come in better, he's not as colorful as your snake yet.

Hmm. I got her in september last year. Her colors don't look as good in plain incandescent or fluorescent light. The flash is a nice white light that brings out her colors, and also straight sunlight works really well.

She can be quite the enthusiastic eater. She struck and wrapped up this fuzzy plus the tongs. Unfortunately my camera wasn't ready for me to take a pic of her holding on in the air, hehe. I set her down and she loosened her grip on the tongs, but when I moved them she tightened up again.

Here's another round of pics. I'm not sure I have many more. I stopped snapping a million pics of her every single time I took her out. Was starting to take up alot of HD space, lol.

Yeah it is. They must move every joint in their head when they drink. I wish I knew how to make an animated gif. I was shooting in continuous mode at 3 fps, and if you flip through the pics real quick you can see the movements.

I love how fearless she is at feeding time. I actualy turned her feeding container around to get a better angle WHILE she was drinking and she didn't stop. I get all up in her face while she is eating with a camera and flash and she doesn't miss a beat. When she is all done I just reach in and grab her like normal.

Back