CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

i must say this is terrible

Old 07-31-2008, 01:19 PM   #21
jpccusa
He probably doesn't know how forums work...
If a wrongful information is given, most likely a bunch of posts will follow, correcting it and/or disagreeing with it!
And you said it right Rich Z... if he doesn't find valuable info here, MOVE ON!!!

Old 07-31-2008, 01:52 PM   #22
susang
On one hand I'm speechless and I haven't seen the vegetable thread or a recent force feeding thread. I do think there was a thread on force feedings last year done by a respected member. That aside, over the past few days I have seen newbies giving noobies advice, which happens all the time. Often someone with more experience will step in, lately with al the "i jus got my 1 cornsanke,k k what do i do now, kn u help u guys r gr8" hasn't helped with experienced members helping.

But a TROLL is TROLL, n i 4 1 m turd of it , respectfully 'the mean old lady in OR'

Old 07-31-2008, 01:53 PM   #23
michellebooi
you know what i love this form he or she is just mad for some reason

Old 07-31-2008, 01:57 PM   #24
JoshnJJ
This forum is actually amusing.
I enjoy laughing! woot.

Old 07-31-2008, 02:10 PM   #25
Eli173
I did a search thinking if there was a post about feeding veggies to snakes it should be corrected but I couldn't find anything of the sort. It wasn't a complete waste of time though, I found some cool pics of bearded dragons and snails in the process.

Old 07-31-2008, 02:41 PM   #26
jbrubak1
I am fairly new to this forum and to owning a corn snake in general, but what I have read/saw on this site seems to be legit. Most are friendly and helpfully and seem to care about corn snakes and the hobby that surrounds it.

In my opinion this person just wanted to get an argument started and then sit back and watch people throw a fit....

Old 07-31-2008, 02:49 PM   #27
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrubak1 View Post
what I have read/saw on this site seems to be legit. Most are friendly and helpfully and seem to care about corn snakes and the hobby that surrounds it.
One of the members on here asked for advice on this and a number of other forums, about a leopard gecko.... All the others said one thing... C.S disagreed and said something else.... Guess who was right.... So it's not just corns they know about... It's just corns that brought us all together....

Old 07-31-2008, 02:56 PM   #28
jbrubak1
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
One of the members on here asked for advice on this and a number of other forums, about a leopard gecko.... All the others said one thing... C.S disagreed and said something else.... Guess who was right.... So it's not just corns they know about... It's just corns that brought us all together....
Sorry for the choice of words and limiting the subject to just corns. I am new and have not yet explored other areas or subjects other than corns. (just fueling the beginning of my obsession for now)

Old 07-31-2008, 03:11 PM   #29
LBoz
Susang, you never cease to make me LOL when you post like that. I don't know how you do it. All that concentration gives me a headache.

Not to turn this into a "lovefest" or anything, but I really do enjoy this site so much. I have found a wealth of information from both recent posts, and from going all the way back to the early years when the forum began.

Rich, at the risk of telling you how to run your forum....just keep on keeping on. This place rocks!

Old 07-31-2008, 03:28 PM   #30
bsr8129
yummy smells like chicken

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google