CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

For New Guy!!!MUST READ

Old 09-21-2008, 12:39 PM   #41
LBoz
I feel exactly the same way, Jen. I was really feeling bad for Jimmy because he was getting a pretty hard time in a few threads, but like Dean said, it's just too creepy to ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeseyes0822 View Post
I've known Jimmy for years, and he's always wanted a snake. He's doing it all by the book. He's a little worry wort when it does to his baby.lol Hey Jimmy, stop worrying, Let nature take it's course.

Old 09-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #42
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
Thanks Dean. I am sad that Jimmy has chosen to do this to himself. I was one of the members trying to offer him a little support and now I feel stupid and embarassed for doing so.
I'm disappointed too. I tried to give him a few pointers and a little encouragement in a recent PM, and I feel kind of stupid myself. I don't like being made to feel stupid any more than you do.

Still, I don't think this has to be the end for Jimmy. If he can come clean and then participate here in a mature and honest manner, I think that most people will be willing to give him another chance. I hope he chooses to do so...

Old 09-21-2008, 01:41 PM   #43
jenneses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
I'm disappointed too. I tried to give him a few pointers and a little encouragement in a recent PM, and I feel kind of stupid myself. I don't like being made to feel stupid any more than you do.

Still, I don't think this has to be the end for Jimmy. If he can come clean and then participate here in a mature and honest manner, I think that most people will be willing to give him another chance. I hope he chooses to do so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
I feel exactly the same way, Jen. I was really feeling bad for Jimmy because he was getting a pretty hard time in a few threads, but like Dean said, it's just too creepy to ignore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
Thanks Dean. I am sad that Jimmy has chosen to do this to himself. I was one of the members trying to offer him a little support and now I feel stupid and embarassed for doing so.
None of you should feel stupid. Most of us gave him a chance to prove himself, like you guys do for every new member. You should be proud of yourselves for doing so. Jimmy is the one who should feel ashamed and stupid. He should be apologizing to the community here at cs.com.

Old 09-21-2008, 02:02 PM   #44
Jay@PJCReptiles
I knew it!
Jay

Old 09-21-2008, 02:02 PM   #45
alan
Darn, I was going to vote for him as "Most Enthusiastic Member".

Old 09-21-2008, 02:25 PM   #46
Jimmysan00
Dean i am going to come clean, but you have it a little twisted. The IP addresses are the same because they are from the same house, and most likely the same computer. I have a laptop and my sister uses the family computer. I asked her to make an account and told her what to write to try and impress people here on the forums. I'm sorry and do apologize and this will not happen again.

Old 09-21-2008, 02:28 PM   #47
Jay@PJCReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmysan00 View Post
Dean i am going to come clean, but you have it a little twisted. The IP addresses are the same because they are from the same house, and most likely the same computer. I have a laptop and my sister uses the family computer. I asked her to make an account and told her what to write to try and impress people here on the forums. I'm sorry and do apologize and this will not happen again.
WEAK!
Jay

Old 09-21-2008, 02:31 PM   #48
jenneses
I find it funny that both you and your "sister" have the same typing methods and spell worrywart the same way (worry wort).

Old 09-21-2008, 02:38 PM   #49
Nanci
Wouldn't two computers in the same house have a different IP?

And the rooster thing _was_ funny.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:00 PM   #50
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
... I was alerted to the possibility of these two accounts being the same person from Jimmy's slip-up in his "snake tracking" thread, and so I did some investigating, and I found out that they registered from the same IP and they are posting from the same IP (and they are the only members using that IP address). Then I found examples like this where the accounts are talking to or praising each other.
How and why is this possable to have two accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmysan00 View Post
Your reply sounds bogus to me.
And I feel sorry for you that you need to impress people this way.
The forum as seen many new member like you. Some come and go, a few stay and make this forum helpful to others. I believe most of what you say about your self is very slanted. I feel like I wasted time with my responses to you. responses you will come clean and do what is right.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google