CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

For New Guy!!!MUST READ

Old 09-21-2008, 08:57 PM   #71
doortech9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmysan00 View Post
Can i also add i hope to grow up to be half the man you are dean.
That's throwing it on pretty thick. I thought you were done with the popularity game?

Old 09-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #72
Jimmysan00
Yes i did bring a lot of attention to myself. If i wanted to be known this was not the way i wanted it to be done. Sorry

Old 09-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #73
jpccusa
Quote:
I can shutup/ sitdown/ and color till i gain respect.
I think this is a good idea. Nothing better than time to heal wounds.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:00 PM   #74
Jimmysan00

Quote:
Originally Posted by doortech9 View Post
That's throwing it on pretty thick. I thought you were done with the popularity game?
I am i just wanted to tell dean that. Because not everyone would have done what he did. I'm glad it was dean take took charge of this and not someone else to say the least. I'm not laying anything down, i have no need to kiss up to dean, he and i have talked about this, and it would be way different if i didn't know he was giving me a second chance.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:00 PM   #75
starsevol
I had a blowout with "Jimmy" on another thread.
It's not nice to say, but he rubbed me the wrong way from his first post.
I'm really not surprised he did this. Not a bit.

He now lives in my iggy sewer.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:03 PM   #76
Roy Munson
Quote:
Roger that Dean! I guess all i can do is take my licks. I was just under the impression that there were rules about harassment and things of that such nature.
There aren't that many rules here, so you should go to the stickied rules thread in the New Member forum and read them.

Quote:
But after reading your reply all i can say is Bring it on, and i will have to take it. I'm the freshman on the football team that has to take his beatings.
No member is obligated to tolerate rules violations against them. But you really need to know the rules before you report violations. And you have to be careful that you're not guilty of the violations you're reporting. If your inflammatory remarks bait others into making inflammatory remarks, you could get yourself into trouble.

Quote:
Can i also add i hope to grow up to be half the man you are dean.
PLEASE aim higher...

Quote:
I don't know too many people that would have reacted like you. If some of these other members were in your position i know for a fact i'd be block, booted, and deleted no questions asked.
The thing is, if you knew the rules, you'd know that isn't any rule against what you did. There would be no basis for a block, boot, or deletion by anyone. I didn't "take mercy on you."

Old 09-21-2008, 09:03 PM   #77
Jay@PJCReptiles
Quote:
Nanci I thank you for the for words of wisdom, but I did stop, didn't say a word to him, and then he had to put in his two cents, so i respectfully asked him to stop. I know i messed up but that doesn't give him or anyone else the right to talk to me like he does or treat me the way he does. If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say it, that's the way most kids are raised. It may be costing me respect, but at the same time i know a lot of members agree with me that he's hot headed so i am happy to stop, and have been trying. But this little High School pokes in the back are getting really annoying.
Nope...not gonna do it....BooHoo. I told you before. You reap what you sow. And as far as others believing I am "Hot Headed" so be it. Unlike you I have the integrity and the kahunas to stand up for what I believe in and have some conviction and not pretend to be something I am not. When faced with a confrontation I do not put my tail between my legs and cower like a scared dog. You were the one who messed up. You're the one who tried to take advantage. You're the one who was deceitful. I don't care what you or others think of me but I will tell you I have earned their respect. Unlike you I didn't have to try to steal it from them. My parents always told me....."There is nothing worse then a liar a cheat or a thief". As far as I am concerned, you are all three. I would like to reflect on something you posted to another member in a different thread. You said you were in the Armed Forces (I doubt that one) and said you wish you didn't have to defend people like us. I kind of feel the same way. I wish people like you didn't have to, or better yet, weren't allowed to defend people like us. Geez......Man up!
Jay

Old 09-21-2008, 09:08 PM   #78
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay@PJCReptiles View Post
Nope...not gonna do it....BooHoo. I told you before. You reap what you sow. And as far as others believing I am "Hot Headed" so be it. Unlike you I have the integrity and the kahunas to stand up for what I believe in and have some conviction and not pretend to be something I am not. When faced with a confrontation I do not put my tail between my legs and cower like a scared dog. You were the one who messed up. Your the one who tried to take advantage. Your the one who was deceitful. I don't care what you or others think of me but I will tell you I have earned their respect. Unlike you I didn't have to try to steal it from them. My parents always told me....."There is nothing worse then a liar a cheat or a thief". As far as I am concerned, you are all three. I would like to reflect on something you posted to another member in a different thread. You said you were in the Armed Forces (I doubt that one) and said you wish you didn't have to defend people like us. I kind of feel the same way. I wish people like you didn't have to, or better yet, weren't allowed to defend people like us. Geez......Man up!
Jay
Jay, that was me he said it too.
I "almost" believed him then, but not quite.
My assessment of this individual remains unchanged.

Oh, and I would have repped you, but I need to spread it around. You, I like!

Old 09-21-2008, 09:09 PM   #79
Jimmysan00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay@PJCReptiles View Post
Nope...not gonna do it....BooHoo. I told you before. You reap what you sow. And as far as others believing I am "Hot Headed" so be it. Unlike you I have the integrity and the kahunas to stand up for what I believe in and have some conviction and not pretend to be something I am not. When faced with a confrontation I do not put my tail between my legs and cower like a scared dog. You were the one who messed up. Your the one who tried to take advantage. Your the one who was deceitful. I don't care what you or others think of me but I will tell you I have earned their respect. Unlike you I didn't have to try to steal it from them. My parents always told me....."There is nothing worse then a liar a cheat or a thief". As far as I am concerned, you are all three. I would like to reflect on something you posted to another member in a different thread. You said you were in the Armed Forces (I doubt that one) and said you wish you didn't have to defend people like us. I kind of feel the same way. I wish people like you didn't have to, or better yet, weren't allowed to defend people like us. Geez......Man up!
Jay
Thank you Jay...I know i messed up and made a mistake. I apologized. There is nothing more i can do, i don't think there will ever be anything i could do to get on your good side. You are right, i lied, and was deceitful and that's why i am manning up and taking it. I brought all of this upon myself and i have no one to blame, but myself. You said you don't care what people think or say about you. I on the other hand do to a point, but regarding your comment about the armed forces, i have plenty of proof, but that isn't the topic at hand. Once again Jay i'd like to apologize and say Sorry... It was a mistake. I apologized.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:09 PM   #80
doortech9
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jay@PJCReptiles again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google