CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Newbie-ess & problem

Old 03-19-2010, 06:32 PM   #71
Tara80
Quote:
Originally Posted by kloe2008 View Post
Practically what you have done then...Why wait to split them up...Just to see if one is more cannibalistic than the other !!
Dont let the side down and make us Brits out to be as ignorant as everybody says we are.
Aww, C'mon now. I know plenty of awesome Brits. All countries have their good and their bad. Most of you guys are awesome and intelligent! What other country could give us such awesome music from bands like Muse, Porcupine Tree, etc. AND give us such esteemed schools such as the University of Cambridge.

I have been reading this thread at work, and let me tell you- it gave me a good laugh. Probably one of the few comical things ive seen all day today.

I just want to say- I am a Nuclear Engineer & Inspector for the US Gov't AND my father is the local Police Seargent. NO Police agency or Government Op. would ever consider hiring someone so emotionally unstable and attention seeking. I know this from experience (all-be-it this is the USA and not the UK, so things do work differently).

At least, out of all things, you should care about the condition and happiness of your pets. If you take away anything from this forum, at least consider the fact that snakes CANNOT exhibit stress. Ultimately the best thing for your snake is to seperate them, anything else is just willing stubbornness.

Stop thinking everyone is out to attack you and you just may live a little happier.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:00 PM   #72
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara80 View Post
Aww, C'mon now. I know plenty of awesome Brits. All countries have their good and their bad. Most of you guys are awesome and intelligent! What other country could give us such awesome music from bands like Muse, Porcupine Tree, etc. AND give us such esteemed schools such as the University of Cambridge.

I have been reading this thread at work, and let me tell you- it gave me a good laugh. Probably one of the few comical things ive seen all day today.

I just want to say- I am a Nuclear Engineer & Inspector for the US Gov't AND my father is the local Police Seargent. NO Police agency or Government Op. would ever consider hiring someone so emotionally unstable and attention seeking. I know this from experience (all-be-it this is the USA and not the UK, so things do work differently).

At least, out of all things, you should care about the condition and happiness of your pets. If you take away anything from this forum, at least consider the fact that snakes CANNOT exhibit stress. Ultimately the best thing for your snake is to seperate them, anything else is just willing stubbornness.

Stop thinking everyone is out to attack you and you just may live a little happier.
If you could chuck in, a csi, ghost whisperer/Ceaser Milan who's been raped and abused as a child and all your friends committed suicide while you invented something wrote three books and battled incredible illnesses..... *breathe*...... and we will have two on the same thread....

Old 03-19-2010, 07:11 PM   #73
kloe2008
Quote:
Aww, C'mon now. I know plenty of awesome Brits. All countries have their good and their bad. Most of you guys are awesome and intelligent!
Ah wow thankyou! A really massive thankyou... That made me SO proud to be British =]
We do owe a lot of our success to the big US of A though
And true say on the snakey input too!!

Old 03-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #74
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
If you could chuck in, a csi, ghost whisperer/Ceaser Milan who's been raped and abused as a child and all your friends committed suicide while you invented something wrote three books and battled incredible illnesses..... *breathe*...... and we will have two on the same thread....
Mike, I've said it before, and I'll say it again...
I LUFFS YA!!!!

Old 03-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #75
Tara80
Quote:
Alas, I wish I were that talented.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #76
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Mike, I've said it before, and I'll say it again...
I LUFFS YA!!!!
I've gone all flustered and red now....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara80 View Post
Alas, I wish I were that talented.
Make something up...
Tell everyone you canoed up Niagara Falls...
And I'll say I saw you and took pics....
Noooo... Better idea...
You were exposed to gamma radiation in an experiment that went tragically wrong...
And now you must live your life as a wandering internet soul....
You wouldn't like me when I get angry ... Nice quirky catchphrase for you....
Sorted....

Old 03-19-2010, 08:11 PM   #77
wstphal
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
Not that I'm closed minded to such things...I was pretty much raised wiccan, but regardless of my love of all things in nature, I still try to do the best for my animals, regardless of my own wishes and desires.
Sounds to me like your upbringing stuck, then!

Old 03-19-2010, 08:22 PM   #78
Tara80
Quote:
I've gone all flustered and red now....

Make something up...
Tell everyone you canoed up Niagara Falls...
And I'll say I saw you and took pics....
Noooo... Better idea...
You were exposed to gamma radiation in an experiment that went tragically wrong...
And now you must live your life as a wandering internet soul....
You wouldn't like me when I get angry ... Nice quirky catchphrase for you....
Sorted....
LOL, I could say that "And now you must live your life as a wandering internet soul...." is true, as mostly my job is extremely boring sitting at a computer and writing up paperwork all day, and THANK GOD I have access to the internet and these awesome Corn forums...

But the truth is that one of our nuclear subs had a melt down while I was onboard, I was able to escape with my life and unfortunately got to see most of my buddies die from massive neutron bombardment, as I escaped with massive radiation exposure, a few of MY alleles changed and I became the Seattle Fish Appearing Super Hero Zora (Isn't that an aquatic boss from Nintendo's Zelda?) Now, I save lives and put out fires in dah night. I also married Chupacabra, as he is hawt (and good in bed).. but you guys wouldnt understand.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #79
Dazzles
Zora's are an aquatic race, but sure, also good.

Also, I head chupacabra is a goat sucker.

My question to JemmaUK is this: If you were feeding your corns one way, and it was successful, and then you changed ways and they wouldn't eat....wouldn't your first instinct to be to go back to the previous way? This is making 0 sense to me.

Old 03-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #80
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzles View Post

My question to JemmaUK is this: If you were feeding your corns one way, and it was successful, and then you changed ways and they wouldn't eat....wouldn't your first instinct to be to go back to the previous way? This is making 0 sense to me.
Do you actually think this person OWNS SNAKES?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google