CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Adult female corn snake wanted (Amel, Tessera, Motley)

Old 11-30-2020, 10:40 PM   #1
JungleJim
Adult female corn snake wanted (Amel, Tessera, Motley)

Hi, I am looking for an adult female to pair with my amel motley male, if you have an amel motley or amel tessera female (or something similar), please reach out with the following; Her genetic info, normal clutch size, photos and asking price. PM is ok. Not looking for any special hets (like palmetto or scaleless) at the moment. Will need her shipped so please include that in the price. Thanks!

Old 12-02-2020, 03:06 PM   #2
MysticExotics
I have a 2018 Miami Tessera female that was one of my holdbacks available.
Here is a photo of her, and the link to her iHerp page HERE that has more info.

There is Amel and stripe in her line, but I did not test her side for it. The dam was possible het Amel, Motely. She was from Carol Huddleston at Low Belly Reptiles.
Shipping would be additional to the price listed on her iHerp page. I would need your zipcode to calculate that.

I've added photos of the dam and sire.

Old 12-02-2020, 03:20 PM   #3
JungleJim
Beautiful girl! Unfortunately here in NJ I need to make amels

Old 12-02-2020, 03:26 PM   #4
MysticExotics
Gotcha. It seemed your post was looking for Amel, Tessera or Motley. I have a couple female Amel Tessera's from a Miami Tessera X Candy Cane project, but they're only yearlings.

Old 12-02-2020, 03:37 PM   #5
JungleJim
To clarify

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleJim View Post
Hi, I am looking for an adult female to pair with my amel motley male, if you have an amel motley or amel tessera female (or something similar), please reach out with the following; Her genetic info, normal clutch size, photos and asking price. PM is ok. Not looking for any special hets (like palmetto or scaleless) at the moment. Will need her shipped so please include that in the price. Thanks!
Based on what's "legal" in NJ, I can only purchase certain morphs so I'm looking for an adult amel motley female or adult amel tessera female. I know there are other morphs that play off the amel so those may work too. Sorry for the confusion. If NJ wasn't stupid, I would buy one of each lol.

Old 12-02-2020, 03:39 PM   #6
JungleJim
Sorry about that. Beautiful animals though. Thanks for sharing!

Jim

Old 12-02-2020, 04:06 PM   #7
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleJim View Post
Based on what's "legal" in NJ, I can only purchase certain morphs so I'm looking for an adult amel motley female or adult amel tessera female. I know there are other morphs that play off the amel so those may work too. Sorry for the confusion. If NJ wasn't stupid, I would buy one of each lol.
I forgot about that, sorry.
Best of luck in finding what you need!

Old 12-02-2020, 04:14 PM   #8
JungleJim
No worries and thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
adult, amelanistic, breeder, motley, tessera