• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Quirky behavior

KevinH

I want to hear about your snakes quirky behavior. After I feed hope she will find a place to rest. Eventually she goes into her skull hide. When she gets another drink of water she will stretch out as much as possible to get that drink so she doesn't have to expose herself lol. Some days when I wake up it looks like she has been landscaping a golf course in her substrate. I get a good chuckle out of it.

Not sure what you mean by "Quirky Behavior." My snake acts like a snake most of the time.

I guess the quirkiest things would be the fact that I can Pick him up without being bitten, play with him, wrap him around my neck and go places. When I walk into the room, he watches me, and if I open the door to his cage he crawls right into my hands.

Considering a wild snake would never crawl into your hands or allow you to handle it without biting, I'd say I have a pretty quirky snake.

But then so does anyone with a pet corn snake.

I hope that my snake gets to be like that one day.

I should probably start a new post on this, but I won't. I have awoken the beast. I was spot cleaning the viv after work. She decided to sneak out of the backside of her skull, and she charged me. So intimidatingly cute. I didn't get bit.

Back